Some question about Werewolf - Transylvania

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
willofme

Postby willofme » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:59 am

I have one question about two man who stading in forest of Western
What can they do?

And I can't regeneration after die, can I?

And how to make a invulnerable army (look like Vengeful Spirit)?

Sorry, i don't speak much English :P
Last edited by willofme on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Your images seem to have uploaded incorrectly. Try uploading them with a different site such as imgur.

As for your vengeful spirit question, there is a unit that can spawn them.

When you're a zombie, you can regenerate by consuming corpses. The higher your level is, the less health you start losing. This stops at about level 15 I believe.
Last edited by Pwnage on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage.@USEast
willofme

Postby willofme » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 am

Picture 2 is necromancer, why is he standing there and what can he do?
Picture 1 is....? I don't know him and he said me brought the seaman to him, i don't know what is seaman and how to catch that.
Last edited by willofme on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:33 pm

The first picture is the witch doctor. If you solve his riddle and put the correct items into his cauldron, you will be rewarded with a unique unit. The second picture shows the necromancer. If you place your wife on the eerie aura in front of him, you will have a ghost wife that follows you around.
Pwnage.@USEast
willofme

Postby willofme » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 am

Why is necromancer killing only wife? For What?

This is tips of witch doctor, i can't solve this, please help me
Last edited by willofme on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm

The Ghost Wife used to give a significant vision boost, but doesn't anymore. It's just a trollzy Easter Egg now.

As for the witch doctor, put a Blood Rose, a Starfish, and Water into the cauldron. He will give you a hairball. Summon the hairball wherever you want in order to receive the Plant Monster. It moves incredibly slow and grows off of consuming corpses. It's best to summon it within somebody's base since it consumes corpses to regain health/grow and has a very slow movement speed.
Pwnage.@USEast
willofme

Postby willofme » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Thank you very much
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

willofme wrote:Thank you very much
No problem! Feel free to post any questions you have or private message me if you feel too silly to ask!
Pwnage.@USEast
abextadoo

Postby abextadoo » Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

By the way.. does anybody knows what does "cured fish" gives? heres a screen with it.
http://i.imgur.com/N2rV2WW.jpg

Attachments:
Last edited by abextadoo on Sat May 25, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 pm

We're pretty sure that it can only be sold. Jesse is too lazy to check/tell.
abextadoo

Postby abextadoo » Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Well if it does nothing I suggest it be consumed for 200, etc. bônus hp. Also I suggest owl books to be consumed for +2 intelligence and dont let owl corpse on ground.
myqueries

Re: Some question about Werewolf - Transylvania

Postby myqueries » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi everyone. It's me who created this post. I forgot my password, it was more than 5 years ago so I created another account.
I haven't played the game for years until recently and noticed some observable changes. I did know all the secrets back then but now I dont anymore.
I don't play the 1.28 version or above ones because it's like dedicated versions for your Discord channel gamers, my friends and I play on Garena (which is pretty much all of the Warcraft community in my region play on). I currently play the 1.27.01 version.
Now I have some questions that need to get clear:
The shady villager
At first I though this was a new uncompleted secret since I didn't get any hint about it. And then my friend told me about changing colour of skin by typing -wtii and then choose the last Kappa word toget the "Shady potion". Is that the secret about shady villager? How are we supposed to know? I went to the forum to find more information about it but found nothing and you said removing the shady villager from the map on 1.27.06 changelog but he is still there in 1.28.02 version. I really dont understand.

Does the base damage increase from forging depennd on your level?
I forged a sword at early game (which was around level 8, I believe), my friend did one at level 25 and we had 10 points of difference in our base damage.

Is this Taured man a secret?
or a billionaire :D? I found a good way to make money out of him: everytime you gave him an item, he rejected it and dropped it on the ground but you still got the money :roll: It worked on version 1.28.02

How to active the Inspiration status that boosted player speed?
I didn't remember the exact name but you know it's very irritating when someone who already had the Swift Boots, Valhana Horn and Jasmine tea got that boost :( . Even the werewolf at max speed couldn't catch up with that speed.
And btw, do you guys know how to deal with that kind of player who doesn't build anything but speed and run around the map and already forged a shield to be immune to fish net ability :( ?

One of the reasons I play the 1.27.01 version because it is, like, the only version I can play smoothly. Every other version is either having a slight (or big in early game) delay or unable to play (causing crash game)