[Insolvable] Vision Bug

Please report any errors, bugs, exploits or glitches here.
viscocisco

[Insolvable] Vision Bug

Postby viscocisco » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:07 am

When i played PvPGN Twice, I get this bug, there's nothing I can do hahaha. So I had to leave the game. I tried the single player and when I choose gray color, I get this bug again. I hope VoF can fix this bug. thanks.
viscocisco

Re: Vision Bug

Postby viscocisco » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Some note about my bug, i Have my hero icon. but there is no vision around my hero. so i cant see anything. but i can build tent, gather for resource.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:26 pm

I only see a single image of a game creation in your post. Was there more images that I am unable to see that demonstrate the in-game problem?
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 pm

viscocisco wrote:Some note about my bug, i Have my hero icon. but there is no vision around my hero. so i cant see anything. but i can build tent, gather for resource.

I believe that you are taking about no vision while being second+ werewolf during night. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=993
This issue was confirmed and now is fixed. Thank you for reporting.

If it is something different and you can still see this happen, please, describe the problem. Is there a way that you can repeat it at certain conditions? What are your actions that can cause the bug?
It would be great if you can give a link to a replay from our bot or just mention game where it occurred.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:33 pm

After doing some investigation on this subject I can clearly say that it is definitely not map bug.
Replay shows that you have proper vision and our small in-game test showed same to me.

I'd suggest you reinstall your Warcraft III client.
viscocisco

Postby viscocisco » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Falanor wrote:After doing some investigation on this subject I can clearly say that it is definitely not map bug.
Replay shows that you have proper vision and our small in-game test showed same to me.

I'd suggest you reinstall your Warcraft III client.

i hope this would for :D. thank you.