[Insolvable] Lost control bug

Please report any errors, bugs, exploits or glitches here.
StrelokNPP

[Insolvable] Lost control bug

Postby StrelokNPP » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:25 am

Hi guys,

my last game I have experienced terrible bug. I couldn't do anything, issue any command whatsoever, only scroll map and select villager. Tried fixing for 15 minutes, In the end, I had to leave the game. :(
If you need replay it is the last game I've played.
Falanor

Re: Lost control bug

Postby Falanor » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:30 am

StrelokNPP

Postby StrelokNPP » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:49 am

Yes. I can't say what happened exactly, IIRC I was shifting control groups and I felt something is wrong then suddenly I couldn't do anything but scroll over map, eventually I had to leave.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks for posting about it. It doesn't seem terribly prevalent and it might be a rare glitch with WC3. If it occurs more than once definitely let us know. It's particularly useful if you can cause it deliberately and instruct us on how to obtain the same results.
StrelokNPP

Postby StrelokNPP » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:43 am

Jesse James wrote:Thanks for posting about it. It doesn't seem terribly prevalent and it might be a rare glitch with WC3. If it occurs more than once definitely let us know. It's particularly useful if you can cause it deliberately and instruct us on how to obtain the same results.

I did some research on it and it seems to be a wc3 engine bug, therefore I think that you can't fix it.
I can't recall what I did exactly but I was a Werewolf that game and it was like 17:00 so I was rapidly switching control groups to get things going before transformation and it happened, I don't think I an re-proc it.