[Resolved] -wtii Shady Potion and Game crashes

Please report any errors, bugs, exploits or glitches here.
SarKonTaLk

[Resolved] -wtii Shady Potion and Game crashes

Postby SarKonTaLk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:39 pm

I have confirmed on several occasions, by talking to other players, that the shady potion that is used to color the villager sometimes causes game crashes for some players. It happned even to me once when another player next to me wrote it and my game crashed. I think it might be a issue with some video cards and/or their drivers. Will it be possible for that option to be removed from the map in order to avoid those problems. Also it allows players to directly identify themselves regardless of name changes, which makes it harder to use deception in order to win as werewolf. Thank you.
kanzer

Re: -Wtii Shady Potion and Game crashes

Postby kanzer » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:37 am

The werewolf must be clever, you can change the names and pretend to be other, while if it is discovered become "someone else," the potion to change the color of the character removes the possibility of this and could cause major problem the wolf when thinking strategies.

Likewise each wolf may think their different strategies but the potion to change color affects it.
__________________________JUGADORES QUE HABLEN ESPAÑOL PUEDEN CONTACTARSE CONMIGO

_________________________________________________Image________________________
Pwnage

Re: -Wtii Shady Potion and Game crashes

Postby Pwnage » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Can you discuss when the crash occurs? Is it using the potion, or its acquisition that crashes the game? I find it very hard to believe such occurrences due to the simplicity of the code used to change villager color compared to something functionally mandatory such as changing the weather or season, which requires constant use of a GPU.

Regarding your second point, it's an Easter egg and doesn't need to be used if you don't want to identify yourself. It is used precisely to identify yourself, why else would something so trivial exist?
Pwnage.@USEast