[Rejected] Bugy,bugy,snow bugy

Please report any errors, bugs, exploits or glitches here.
Wolfslayer

[Rejected] Bugy,bugy,snow bugy

Postby Wolfslayer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Always when winter comes there is a massive lag in werewolf.If u re fighting with a strong animals like oberon and timber or while the werewolf is chasing you that s a problem.Plz check it and try to fix it Jeese...
Jesse James

Re: Bugy,bugy,snow bugy

Postby Jesse James » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Unfortunately we can't fix this. Having a solid computer will help considerably but WC3 wasn't quite designed for this and we are pushing boundaries. Some lag is inevitable. :(
Wolfslayer

Postby Wolfslayer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Yeah.Well I knew it but just for ask cause no1 made this quedtion before.
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:48 am

Could we be able to fix it by making the winter transition not instant? If we spread the tileset changes over time, it might not be as laggy.
Wolfslayer

Postby Wolfslayer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Tonex wrote:Could we be able to fix it by making the winter transition not instant? If we spread the tileset changes over time, it might not be as laggy.

Hmmm.Good Idea Tonex.I don t think this is hard to accomplish,and at least we won t have lag I think.To do this we need to inrease the days of autumn(the season when the game starts and after the winter)cause we can t put the snow since in the first day(no sense).If u understand what I mean.
ITDude

Postby ITDude » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 am

I'm not sure if other people has the same issue but sometimes when "winter is comming" Lumber jacks will stop harvesting right after environment changes
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:39 am

Might be an issue with replacing the trees, but I don't remember this bug occurring in the past. Was there some change recently?
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:15 pm

It's entirely possible. The trees are indeed replaced. Though I don't recall it ever being an issue before. It may be that some new mechanism has broken things.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:26 am

It is very common for lumberjacks to stop harvesting during a seasonal change. Typically, only 1 or 2 stop. This has occurred since the earliest versions of WWT, but has never been a critical issue. As far as lag, doing tileset changes by regions may be an appropriate solution since this may fix the vision issue concurrently.
Pwnage.@USEast