Allow werewolf to research rations

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
shieldbreaker

Allow werewolf to research rations

Postby shieldbreaker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Being the wolf is already difficult. There is no reason you should be handicapped to automatically be worse at day when it's Xv1 and you're underleveled during the day already.
SarKonTaLk

Re: Allow werewolf to research rations

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:02 am

Crazy idea... Just NO !!!
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:51 pm

The day should be a turn of events for the dynamics of the hunt. That is the time players are supposed to search for the werewolf because that is when he is weak. At the moment the wolf is a little underwhelming at night and we are aiming to change that. I might consider removing his population limitations (though I like the flavor of a creepy suspicious boss being unable to acquire as many loyal soldiers). However, I'd like to improve the wolves presence at night instead if I can. Giving him more robust powers and perhaps the ability to influence the game in different ways (control of day/night cycle, ability to send messages, improve his minions or his own powers). I'm thinking there will be a mechanic where he earns points(Blood?Souls?Viral Load?) for kills and can spend them on different upgrades.
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm

I'd like to see a strain upgrade. Research to make minions more badass and scarier
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:21 pm

KidsEatFree wrote:I'd like to see a strain upgrade. Research to make minions more badass and scarier

That will be a good idea, but I strongly advise the developers to first fix the disappearing bug that affects the minions before adding any more "minion" code into the mix.