Dudlan66's Suggestions

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
dudlan66

Dudlan66's Suggestions

Postby dudlan66 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 am

Hey there I have few suggestions for new version;

1. Please fix trees bug (It is so annoying that you cannot enter bases after cutting trees it's unfair!) This wasn't mentioned and I believe it should be the priority number 1

2. Add Werewolf kills stats ( If Werewolf killed 6 out of 7 people in the game it should count) It will give players better motivation playing as werewolf since chances of wining are always slim.

3. Nerf net to 5 sec ! However I would advise not to make it harder to get net, because most people are used to fish , so if you make it too hard then it can be contra productive

4. Extend Grace Period to 2-3 days ( As you can see from bot status ;most people will vote yes to continue playing ;99% of my games suggesting people prefer longer werewolf games)

5. Coffee at late game is becoming really op and I seen villager killing ww lvl 25 by himself without an army. Hit points limit should be capped at 2000Hp for villager max.

(In my opinion Villager alone should never be stronger than WW ; what's the point of the whole game then? Or the scary factor?)

6. Replace zombies with small werewolves (Delete stun ability) . They could transform at night and during day would be villager like zombies slow and no abilities. (Logically if you are killed by werewolf you should should become ww not a zombie)

7. Please delete some of NPC units from the game (Pirates and trees) That way they wouldn't ruin peoples economy and noob ww wouldn't die to them

8. Ban Orcinus Orca

That's all

Thanks
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
Razvan

Re: Dudlan66's Suggestions

Postby Razvan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:14 am

Why ban Orcinus Orca? :))))))
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 am

Haha yeah :-)

Last point is especially appealing there buhahaha :D

Here it is again tho, dispute about never reaching patch :>
Should I get my own little thread "Stormblessed's Suggestions" too, to join the army?! :D
It becomes hard to answer to these topics :D

It'd appear I caught some sort of internet influenza from chaosz, and now I finish every sentence with ":D" as well :D

:D

(hopefully it's not deadly :D)
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 am

:D (no my friend its not influenza i think u have been Smileblessed!!! :D )
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Storm and Chaosz get back! What is wrong with Eurobattle? You've been missed !!! I need proper challenge game is getting really boring without you two
www.footballhed.com
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 am

Those guys don't wanna update cause new patch apparently broke some maps especially eurobnet beloved dota and so it seems that eurobattlenet is DOTA server cause they won't update for the sake of everyone as long as dota isn't there.

They claim that majority of players play dota on their server, easily forgetting that majority of players also play other maps as warcraft indeed isn't only about dota..so they prefer to monopolize their server to just one map =)) How ridicolous is that indeed.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Greetings everyone!
dudlan66 wrote:Hey there I have few suggestions for new version;

1. Please fix trees bug (It is so annoying that you cannot enter bases after cutting trees it's unfair!) This wasn't mentioned and I believe it should be the priority number 1
It has been fixed and currently waiting for new version release. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=857#p10415
dudlan66 wrote:2. Add Werewolf kills stats ( If Werewolf killed 6 out of 7 people in the game it should count) It will give players better motivation playing as werewolf since chances of wining are always slim.
We will for sure add this. We plan to extend whole winrate count to full ELO system. It should become much more fair and will be based mostly on player's skill rather than games count like it is right now.
dudlan66 wrote:
3. Nerf net to 5 sec ! However I would advise not to make it harder to get net, because most people are used to fish , so if you make it too hard then it can be contra productive
4. Extend Grace Period to 2-3 days ( As you can see from bot status ;most people will vote yes to continue playing ;99% of my games suggesting people prefer longer werewolf games)
5. Coffee at late game is becoming really op and I seen villager killing ww lvl 25 by himself without an army. Hit points limit should be capped at 2000Hp for villager max.
(In my opinion Villager alone should never be stronger than WW ; what's the point of the whole game then? Or the scary factor?)
Many of these have been changed already too if I remember right.
dudlan66 wrote:Ban Orcinus Orca
Player Orcinus_Orca has been permanently banned on asia.battle.net server for inactivity.
Stormblessed wrote:Those guys don't wanna update cause new patch apparently broke some maps especially eurobnet beloved dota and so it seems that eurobattlenet is DOTA server cause they won't update for the sake of everyone as long as dota isn't there.

They claim that majority of players play dota on their server, easily forgetting that majority of players also play other maps as warcraft indeed isn't only about dota..so they prefer to monopolize their server to just one map =)) How ridicolous is that indeed.

That’s not fully true. Most DOTA players play on official servers and map developers follow live changes, they had some trouble caused by blizzard but managed to deal with it and released a new version that works with 1.28. Eurobattle Admins also admitted it and mentioned that they are working on server update:

So, hopefully, we will see Eurobattle server back soon.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 pm

You're absolutely right Falanor, however this is what same person as in quote said in another thread earlier on

"According to several sources lots of maps are completely broken in 1.28 including d1stats Dota 85k which we host on lagabuse, brasil and safelist leagues. If we updated right now we might aswell shut down the server because nobody could play." [missing entity at the end of the sentence - nobody could play dota]

So yeah. As a matter of fact, they didnt update mostly because of dota on their server. For me it's completely illogical but whatever. Lots of maps were playable at that point of time so this was basically going for dota on eurobattle.net mostly(as if dota players were mashing only dota 24/7 too). They're delaying the update now, hoping that blizzard releases hotfix. That's also unreasonable as their dota got fixed, but I guess updating whole server machine takes a while so sure why not.(Tho on the other hand, blizzard might never do that anytime soon)

Still. This is only going for eurobattle.net. Eurobattlenet players can't play shit basically cept for dota now. Ent is rigged too here.

If there was an option for me to manually update my wc3 I would but unfortunately there isn't.
Just gotta save that 20€ next month and get myself for the third? time once again original copy. I find myself a moron now that I've never went out of my way to actually insert game codes into my blizzard account that I had when I still owned disks(infact I've never created blizzard account until recently :D) I was quite of young age back then and never bothered :P

Conclusion? Bummer :D
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 am

dudlan66 wrote:
Falanor wrote:Greetings everyone!
dudlan66 wrote:Hey there I have few suggestions for new version;

It has been fixed and currently waiting for new version release. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=857#p10415
dudlan66 wrote:2. Add Werewolf kills stats ( If Werewolf killed 6 out of 7 people in the game it should count) It will give players better motivation playing as werewolf since chances of wining are always slim.
We will for sure add this. We plan to extend whole winrate count to full ELO system. It should become much more fair and will be based mostly on player's skill rather than games count like it is right now.
dudlan66 wrote:
Many of these have been changed already too if I remember right.
dudlan66 wrote:Ban Orcinus Orca
Player Orcinus_Orca has been permanently banned on asia.battle.net server for inactivity.
Lol I was joking with that last suggestion , please delete a ban :/ Who am I gonna hate now?

Stormblessed wrote:Those guys don't wanna update cause new patch apparently broke some maps especially eurobnet beloved dota and so it seems that eurobattlenet is DOTA server cause they won't update for the sake of everyone as long as dota isn't there.

That’s not fully true. Most DOTA players play on official servers and map developers follow live changes, they had some trouble caused by blizzard but managed to deal with it and released a new version that works with 1.28. Eurobattle Admins also admitted it and mentioned that they are working on server update:

So, hopefully, we will see Eurobattle server back soon.

Lol I was joking with that last suggestion , please delete this ban :/ Who am I gonna hate now?
www.footballhed.com
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 am

Falanor wrote:Player Orcinus_Orca has been permanently banned on asia.battle.net server for inactivity.
dudlan66 wrote:Lol I was joking with that last suggestion , please delete this ban :/ Who am I gonna hate now?

No :twisted: You are responsible for that now!

PS Our bot doesnt host games on Asia server and there is no player with name "Orcinus_Orca" that ever joined our games :D So, yeah, well deserved ban, he dares to ignore us and never showed up. Permament ban!
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Haha fair enough :D

In fact I have one account there too :D It's good when eurobattlenet gets down to switch
I am just wondering is there any reason Vof is not hosting there? Maybe we could get more people playing
www.footballhed.com
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Yo, in the end of the day I had to buy original copy. Again. At last.

Regardless - here I am downloading patch 1.28 using battlenet and encounter humongous amount of bugs and issues related to it.
Could anyone possibly share with me a mystery of fixing widescreen issue in patch 1.28.1???
Nothing I've discovered so far helps anyhow. Atleast I've managed to fix polish version issues for myself(persisting even after installing UK one!) so that's something.
Asking here out of being tired after fighting with the game for 3 hours now. Blizzard forums don't help much as Blizzard itself seems reluctant to give clear solutions to anything.

//Update forget it, I made it apparently//

Another question that bugs me, it would seem that after making account named Stormblessed on bnet realm statistics from eurobattle.net one obviously aren't popping up so I'd like to ask if it'd be possible to transfer? statistics from my eurobnet acc to new one eventually when I create it on Northrend(had to make test one on USeast during entire patching process, so now I need to wait 72 hours(?) for it to get deleted from database and then use the name on the Northrend)

Not that its of much importance, rather that I enjoyed being able to pull off funny lobby names while I could >.>

Anyways, Storm is coming back to reduce the ranks of werewolves..and villagers! :D
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Tue May 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Not sure if it is a solution but you can play the game in windowed mode by adding the text -window to the end of the target of a shortcut under properties. This would allow you to maximize the window and use up the whole screen (more or less).
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 am

Hey storm I had same issues I had to reinstall game after last patch. It wouldn't even start the game. I am not an IT guy ,but one thing worked for me.
Try this
When you installing the patch try to change compatibility mode to windows 7 or XP. If you have MAC try to force run trough roseta application

Blizard support is very unhelpful so I wouldn't try trough them.
www.footballhed.com
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Wed May 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Hey there!
Stormblessed wrote:Another question that bugs me, it would seem that after making account named Stormblessed on bnet realm statistics from eurobattle.net one obviously aren't popping up so I'd like to ask if it'd be possible to transfer? statistics from my eurobnet acc to new one eventually when I create it on Northrend(had to make test one on USeast during entire patching process, so now I need to wait 72 hours(?) for it to get deleted from database and then use the name on the Northrend)

Not that its of much importance, rather that I enjoyed being able to pull off funny lobby names while I could >.>
Yes, done, now all counts for Europe server. Tell me if you have any problems please.
By the way, for our bot it doesn’t matter what server you are joining from, the ping will not change since you are playing to the bot eventually. Therefore, you can use USEast server without any difference in game performance.
Stormblessed wrote:Anyways, Storm is coming back to reduce the ranks of werewolves..and villagers! :D
Welcome back! :)