Hero After Death(WerePriest)

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
chaosZ

Hero After Death(WerePriest)

Postby chaosZ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:18 pm

acolyte.jpg
acolyte.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 384 times

:idea: The second one is Were Pries/Monk(melee) whatever :D

This hero is just helping WW and only in game can be one Were Priest;
When fist villager dies he can choose to help ww if he sees ww needs help( and i know that some guys like to team up so this official team up hero would be nice for them and for ww)
Ofcourse even Were priest and ww is strange each other Were Priest dont need to know the ww identity, so how would be that;

When WerePriest born it it would be very weak at day light and whatever he killed will be ww corpse minions so he can build army for ww at daylight, but when night begin WerePriest will gain %50 power %20 mov/speed. And WW when he look at his minons that minions get give command button so he can give command of minions to WerePriest to control his units so WerePriest it would be like ww's general :D
But if WW dont like WerePriest playing style or he feels that WerePriest is betraying him he can banish him(if WW kill WerePriest) and Priest will gone forever.Ofcourse WerePriest cant harm to werewolves unites and WW vilager but to his villager units i dk :D

Ofcourse that some guys would not like WerePriest in pro game so -no werepriest would be solve the problem :D

i think that WerePriest should won 2 or 3 gold when he sly units so he can build searching center for minions which he can upgrade WW minions so that would be also distract another players so WW can build his own village if the enemy villagers is so strong that would be good distraction at 4vs 1(WW) :D games (late game ofcourse).They will search to destroy that resaerch center :D it would be fun:D

I didnt think about WerePriest skills cause nmaybe u guys will not look this is not good idea but :D maybe he can have skill that he can heal WW and minions ';...;'
Jesse James

Re: Hero After Death(WerePriest)

Postby Jesse James » Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I'm intrigued by the idea of a cultist who worships the werewolf as their deity. Perhaps as something a player can obtain in the game for some Roleplaying flavor. We'll have to discuss this more.
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:23 pm

I want to add a new idea for this unit;
*For first 3 night priest can act like ww, after 3 night at the full moon new ww will be selected, so the villager who will become ww can be more prepeared before ww selection :D
*Maybe at late game or at lvl 25 he could transform to gargoyle at during night, it would be very cool *_* (flying hero xD)
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Jesse James wrote:I'm intrigued by the idea of a cultist who worships the werewolf as their deity. Perhaps as something a player can obtain in the game for some Roleplaying flavor. We'll have to discuss this more.

Btw no one is discussing, maybe it is very perfect idea that it doesnt have any odd (*irony*) xD