Balance ideas

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
chaosZ

Balance ideas

Postby chaosZ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:54 pm

:?: In game and forum i saw that everybody is complainant about the net :D Yeah i think also that its too long for easy taking skill compare to spear skill. I think if u guys can change that skill mechanism it would be more balanced for example;
The net will stun 3-4 sec after that ww will escape from net but ww will get after net effects like 6 sec %80 slow and 3 sec silence(so even he become invis he will stay %80 or %90 slowed)
ithink it is more better than wait there and watch how they beat u up until death :D when i saw that sceen i get pity for ww especially if i am ww :D

:?: There should be coffee for main villagers limit like 3k hp . For me in one game i make 9k hp but for ww it is sad ww lose all his hope for victory. After that the player who become ww is rage quiting from game when he become ww again. Thats why it must be limit cause even i want balance i have greedy side so still trying to make op villager, so if u guys can obstruct this it will be good :D
:?: And final one is lvl about ww villager. In normal conditions if newbie transform to ww after that night his villager transform back to villager at lvl 1 and when he go to fishing or hunting they saw him he is lvl 1 and tagged as ww (sometimes lvl 1 villager is not even ww but they kill him even not thinking; for me that makes me sad) so i have 3 possibly advices for this;
:arrow: First one ww villager can take same exp which ww gain, so for example if first night ww lvl up 2 times after transformation villager have to be lvl 3 villager.
:arrow: If that programming mechanics is hard to do that then after first night villager can gain random exp like (500-900 exp i dont know how much exp will ned to lvl up but just for example )
:arrow: Or directly make lvl 3 or 4 after first night but that also make possibilty to tagged as ww :D

:idea: and that shield which gives u immunity to spells can be converted to %50 or %75 magic defense and effect duration :D

:idea: (minefield)There is acorn bomb item which they use TK :D someguys dont like that item but i think u guys can change item fore xample if u pick that acorn and combine with dynimate and give 200 wood u can have bomb mine that would be great tactical item against defensing ur base :D
chaosZ

Re: Balance ideas

Postby chaosZ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:57 pm

And Can we have one daughter that she has 6 item packs :D 3 is not enough :D
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 pm

We're definitely working hard to balance the net ability and put an HP cap on brewing!

You're asking to have a daughter unit added to the game? I feel like she should have some ability more than just carrying 6 items. The pack horse already serves such a role.
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 pm

But pack horse cant use items :D and horse size is same size as ww cant pass which villager can pass :D