Werewolf Transylvania Game.

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Muushy

Werewolf Transylvania Game.

Postby Muushy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Hello, this is my first post here. With the recent teaser of the Standalone Legion TD #2 game; it got me thinking about this game as well. I would absolutely love to see this game done as a standalone one day, that's how well done it has become. While I understand that's way easier said than done. I think with the help maybe of Patreons and support of a community it would be very possible if you wanted to! Me personally I was thinking you could get away with the game being in 3D if you wanted to, maybe in a large map style like the game Rust uses. Of course i'd like to see it in the 2D fashion as well either way. Anyways, this will probably be my only post here; cheers!
Jesse James

Re: Werewolf Transylvania Game.

Postby Jesse James » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Welcome to the forums Muushy! We've considered a stand alone game before and you can use the search function to see how those discussions went and add to them with your own thoughts. I hope you stick around and make a few more posts! We depend on the community to help us develop the game and ensure that everyone enjoys it.