Ban Player Dudlan66

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
British Merchant

Ban Player Dudlan66

Postby British Merchant » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:38 pm

[Poll deleted by Pwnage]

I would like to request to ban player Dudlan66 for following reasons:
Team killing
Siding with WW
Ruining everyone's game

replay/2017-01-29 17-51 Werewolf Transylvania!! +2 FH (53m34s) 8 players.w3g
Ruoska

Re: Ban Player Dudlan66

Postby Ruoska » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:21 am

British Merchant wrote:I would like to request to ban player Dudlan66 for following reasons:
Team killing
Siding with WW
Ruining everyone's game

It's allowed tk, If you don't want to be in the same game just avoid him and wait for the next game !
British Merchant

Postby British Merchant » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:26 pm

I know it's allowed but with this guy is more of a harassment , he usually tk in late game as well to annoy people even more.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:46 am

As Ruoska said, his actions are permitted unless they're explicitly socially heinous. A good strategy to counter known team killers is to learn their popular bases/strategies and adapt accordingly.
e.g. if he usually rushes you with foot units, have a lot of mounted units or dynamite at the ready. If he favors one base, take it from him early or harass him out.

In other words, sometimes if you want to survive, you have to kill your enemies, and the wolf does not have to be your enemy exclusively. Keep in mind that siding with the wolf is also a viable strategy for winning the game. Win their trust, help them kill people, then turn on them when they're vulnerable. Of course this gets a bit complicated when you take double basing into account, but that's a separate matter...
Pwnage.@USEast
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:48 am

British Merchant wrote:I would like to request to ban player Dudlan66 for following reasons:
Team killing
Siding with WW
Ruining everyone's game
Hey!
I’m sorry, but we are not banning people for team killing / siding with ww / game ruining.
Our bot rules are listed here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=777
Falanor wrote:Anything that is possible by game mechanics is allowed.
If a player does some actions that are not supported by most of others, you can use !votekick

If community finds this player toxic, just use !votekick command to drop him.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:22 am

Man, I've gotta watch the replay haha :D

This thread is like a medal to Team Killer :DD Grats Doodle :D
OrcinusOrca

Postby OrcinusOrca » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 am

Usually I kill this piece of shit with my dog. He is miner so he has weak beginning. If you are WW at second night go to his south mining spot and you got about 50 % chance to kill him. The real problem is when there is Stormblessed in the game, than you face 2 retards at once but just one of them in the game is easy to deal with.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:13 am

:D I don't remember your "dealing with" anyone since christmas bro, but I guess mister best dog skillz US could be threatening with his dog cam02045

No wonder you are so good at dogs man, you got them many helping you whilst you play as werewolf =))))

That thing with your dog is kinda lacking move frankly, but cool to watch some sissy struggling ;*

I see Orca my friend, you haven't got enough beating lately, barking back is rude however you should know that since you yourself are dog master :D
OrcinusOrca

Postby OrcinusOrca » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:40 am

Stormblessed wrote::D I don't remember your "dealing with" anyone since christmas bro, but I guess mister best dog skillz US could be threatening with his dog cam02045

No wonder you are so good at dogs man, you got them many helping you whilst you play as werewolf =))))

That thing with your dog is kinda lacking move frankly, but cool to watch some sissy struggling ;*

I see Orca my friend, you haven't got enough beating lately, barking back is rude however you should know that since you yourself are dog master :D

You are worst WW player in top 10. Your skill is pure joke and Dudlan :lol: OMFG that rage when I killed him as WW. No wonder he wants zombies in game because if they get removed he wont be able to play a game with me :twisted:
Can not wait to see you in game and kill you again and again and again ... .
OrcinusOrca

Postby OrcinusOrca » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:49 am

Stormblessed wrote::D I don't remember your "dealing with" anyone since christmas bro, but I guess mister best dog skillz US could be threatening with his dog cam02045

Oh and you do not remember me being in a game with you and dudlan? What about our last game where I killed dudlan with my dog 8) and killed your minions at my base. Also you got killed by cam because your WW skills are awesome.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:14 am

"again, again and again"

SOMEONE WENT EMOTIONAL HERE kukuku =)))

pls don't speak about rage as you try to pull votekick on anyone who kills you like lil bitch everytim ;( q_q

Sure, let's talk about skills, you are noob(uuuuu dayum, I guess they dont teach objectivity and perspective in middleschool..meh)
I mean, I know you are graduating middle school this year so allow good ol uncle Storm to teach you that some people might think otherwise than you do thus when Orca says it's black, other people might name it white(BOOOOOOOOM your head's just blown like in popular meme)

Damn, I give such a good lectures I should become a teacher, be grateful lad you got it for free =)))

Psst..conclusion?

Son, when you try to insult me atleast do it properly, because.. WHAT IF.. Donald was BLACK?(:D) and IF only I did that you'd that and die here and there ^.^ I killed you there and there, let's point every single game(tho you lose in the end lad) something like that, regards to thinking ones ;3

btw. protip on poking me later, I don't care about ladder, I just play for fun, so when you wanna spit on someone atleast fathom what might annoy(at best) that very person you wish to harm with words, cheers ;-)

Yeah, Orca you are best player in WWT ever walking this land earth and universe, how could I mere peasant talk back to you T_T
np I bet your e-penis is so big now we can call it a day right? ;**
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:01 pm

I do not quite understand what the purpose of which is better or not, sometimes you guys give me that impression that more than 12 years you don't have. (no offense)

I think this topic should be closed is pointless
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:38 pm

No, please, dont stop, I still haven't decided who is better. :twisted:
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:38 pm

British Merchant wrote:[Poll deleted by Pwnage]

I would like to request to ban player Dudlan66 for following reasons:
Team killing
Siding with WW
Ruining everyone's game

[/quote]

Team killing is fun and siding with Werewolf even more :D At least it makes games more interesting , not like boring guys who play same style each and every game :0

This game is a strategy and role-play ,but what many people forget it is also a diplomacy game. If you team up with other players you have an opportunity to win more easily , same applies if you are werewolf attacking villagers or vice versa.

Difference between Orca and storm is that Storm is a lot smarter guy using all types of skills in game to win, while Orca has only one skill a dog skill :D (Arguably , not the best one either)

OrcinusOrca wrote:Usually I kill this piece of shit with my dog. He is miner so he has weak beginning. If you are WW at second night go to his south mining spot and you got about 50 % chance to kill him. The real problem is when there is Stormblessed in the game, than you face 2 retards at once but just one of them in the game is easy to deal with.
[/quote]

Oh and I forgot Orca is also famous for raging and crying.

Noob Guide how to Kill 0rca and deal with his dog at beggining
http://falanor.dlinkddns.com:83/replay/ ... layers.w3g
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com