My suggestions

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Razvan

My suggestions

Postby Razvan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello! I want to say some suggestions about how to balance the fights, between ww and villager/s and villager vs villager.

1) As many players have complained about fishing net, it`s no point to talk the same ideea again. But i suggest that duration should be somwehere between 3-5 seconds.
2) Shield immunity. To be honest i dont like it very much. Why? Let me give you an example. Hunters are spending at least 10 minutes to throw 200 arrows and get the special abilitie. Meanwhile the guy who is mining will take mby 2 minutes to get shield immunity. So in this situation should be some balance. I suggest that shield immunity to be removed and instead of this implement other spell that reduce all negative speels by 50% damage and duration.
3) I saw in other post but i want to say it too. Armies. Are large, ww has no chance against 1 villager with full army, imagine more than one villager with full armies. I suggest that no. of armies to be reduce from 36 to 24.
4) Soldiers. Idk, but somehow they are op... In some games all my base was destroyed by a army of soldiers and i had full army of knigts. In description says that soldiers are weak against knigths... So how is this?? There should be a balance. I saw even pro players using only soldiers and is 100% successfull. I made a test, 1v1 and knight will remain with 200 hp (and they start with 1300hp). So soldier (860 hp) even if die he will make 1100 damage to knight? :O
Jesse James

Re: My suggestions

Postby Jesse James » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Thank you for posting! We appreciate it. Here are some thoughts on your suggestions.

1) As many players have complained about fishing net, it`s no point to talk the same idea again. But i suggest that duration should be somewhere between 3-5 seconds.
We're definitely working out a solution for the fishing net. Stay tuned for updates!
2) Shield immunity. To be honest i don't like it very much. Why? Let me give you an example. Hunters are spending at least 10 minutes to throw 200 arrows and get the special ability. Meanwhile the guy who is mining will take maybe 2 minutes to get shield immunity. So in this situation should be some balance. I suggest that shield immunity to be removed and instead of this implement other spell that reduce all negative spells by 50% damage and duration.
This is also another issue pwnage. and I have discussed. We're open to suggestions but reducing negatives and damage might prove to be too difficult to code for.
3) I saw in other post but i want to say it too. Armies. Are large, ww has no chance against 1 villager with full army, imagine more than one villager with full armies. I suggest that no. of armies to be reduce from 36 to 24.
We might adjust food limit but currently we are looking at changing a few key components that will address balance issues with units/wolf/villagers.
4) Soldiers. Idk, but somehow they are op... In some games all my base was destroyed by a army of soldiers and i had full army of knights. In description says that soldiers are weak against knights... So how is this?? There should be a balance. I saw even pro players using only soldiers and is 100% successful. I made a test, 1v1 and knight will remain with 200 hp (and they start with 1300hp). So soldier (860 hp) even if die he will make 1100 damage to knight? :O
Mounted units have a larger collision so in a bottle neck only a few of them can fight a much larger force of footmen. We have changed the knights unit size and this should help balance them.
Razvan

Re: My suggestions

Postby Razvan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Wow ty for reply jesse james :D During 2 games today when i was ww, i`ve notice another small things that could be changed.
5) I think that vision, radius should be increased a bit, animals, villagers are losing so easily in fog. Right, left and right again for example and villager is vanished :))
6) Animals especially deers, they movement speed is to high for lvl 2 ww, and like i point up it`s a big chance to lose them in fog. Also the evasion, are u sure that it`s only 15%? Because 5 attacks on big deer i had 3 misses lol.. Its high ms and evasion took me 1/4 night to kill that freaking deer :)))
Anyway i really appreaciate your work and viva werewolf!!!! :D