Some Things

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
InkPlays

Some Things

Postby InkPlays » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:24 am

http://prntscr.com/dkfd2h
http://falanor.dlinkddns.com:83/replay/ ... layers.w3g
This keeps on happening to me, I've made a post about it I followed what Falanor said to do "To wait 10-15 seconds after the game ends for the bot to flag you" but it just still counts as a loss.

The second problem(s) or Suggestions are:
-Transmute should not be able to be used on Timber.
-Max HP for human as you can coffee to whatever amount.
-Zombie be Removed and stay as a ghost that can poison animals and weak units to become theirs.
-Add a Fur Coat from bear pelts that increase Stamina by 10 and armor by 5 or 10 (bear pelts are pretty useless atm).
-Add additional werewolf damage in a bell curve such as 1/4 (x squared) where X is the level the werewolf is adds extra 81 damage overall also can be done with wws hp but instead a bell curve of 3 (x squared) adding an additional 975 HP.
-Rework the acorn bomb to do 50 less damage and a shorter stun.

Thats all I have feel free to add suggestions into the comments below and criticize my shit if need be.
Jesse James

Re: Some Things

Postby Jesse James » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Could you explain the problem with the replay you're linking? Thanks!

The second problem(s) or Suggestions are:
-Transmute should not be able to be used on Timber.
Right you are! We will have to remedy this.
-Max HP for human as you can coffee to whatever amount.
We are definitely aware of the unfair advantage coffee bestows and are working on this issue as well!
-Zombie be Removed and stay as a ghost that can poison animals and weak units to become theirs.
Could you explain why this would change gameplay?
-Add a Fur Coat from bear pelts that increase Stamina by 10 and armor by 5 or 10 (bear pelts are pretty useless atm).
Pelts are generally there for earning income and there are plenty of armor increases already (Some which stack and we are working on nerfing because they are too strong) though another effect might be useful for a bear coat.
-Add additional werewolf damage in a bell curve such as 1/4 (x squared) where X is the level the werewolf is adds extra 81 damage overall also can be done with wws hp but instead a bell curve of 3 (x squared) adding an additional 975 HP.
I'm not sure I follow. You want the wolf to deal more damage depending on his level or HP?
-Rework the acorn bomb to do 50 less damage and a shorter stun.
We're trying hard to adjust the acorn bomb so that it is still relevant to the game but not quite so effective. Keep an eye out for changes to this item!
Falanor

Re: Some Things

Postby Falanor » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:05 pm

He gets "leave" flag even when he didnt leave for some reason.
I'll make a walkaround using leaving time, but still thats a weird bug.

http://falanor.dlinkddns.com:83/files/2016.12.18_23.59.29_tx2pc_cut.png