Zombie

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Kaladin

Zombie

Postby Kaladin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 am

Good morning!

Straight to the point - zombie sucks(villager dies - you lose, simple). Consider spectator mode or something around the bush. Period.

Thanks!
Pwnage

Re: Zombie

Postby Pwnage » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 am

Agreed.
Pwnage.@USEast
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 am

Why ppl are complaining about zombies, they are the best thing for ww to level up quickly... :/
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

villager dies - you lose, simple

Very reasonable comment. It is so obvious and logical thing - the foundation of the map - its main idea - confrontation between two camps - villagers vs a werewolf. For what reason does one need any zombies? They are third powereful camp which almost always prefer to fight on villagers' side (it is true) in the overwhelming amount of games. They make a game really harder for werewolf to win. Think by youself: ww's player has to fight not only with 7 ppls which have default economical, quantitative and military advantages but he has also to avoid a meeting with zombies at least till a moment he's got magical immunity. And even with it ww player should be extremely careful during the whole game - zombie often breaks your base/sheeps/pigs, they can stun you while you are in the form of ww unit and thus help a villager to run away from you....Further they also have lots of damage, HP, slow ability, and you can't fight with them during daylight if a zombie has high lvl. If you killed someone near your base - you will lose your base with a high degree of probability.... This all looks like a perversion or a taunt under a werewolf player.
And the main thing I have noticed in the first paragraph: zombies are nonsensical units - no meaning for their existance at all. We already have 2 sides - and it is enough I think.
Besides it has to be problems of villagers who die in a game because they were not careful enough but it has not to be additional problems for ww. Leveling up on zombies for ww is nothing compared to the harm they do during other part of a game.
Falanor has done a logical and great thing when he created his ranking system. Zombies dont get any points if villagers camp win. And It is fair one. But a lot of stupid players continue to play instead of exit and restart a new game. It is not a competition, just a revenge of brainless animals who didnt learn good gameplay by a villager. And the game will look like shit for ww (and villagers too) till the moment you delete zombies from the game at all.
At the minimum their stun should be definitely removed but it will not be enough thing anyway.
British Merchant

Postby British Merchant » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

If you remove zombies then you will lose new players. Zombie is something that made me interested into this game. Astrozvar keep your opinons for yourself not everyone agrees with you. I know ww is little underpowered but again if there were no zombies then ,no fun game for noobs .
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:25 pm

If you remove zombies then you will lose new players. Zombie is something that made me interested into this game. Astrozvar keep your opinons for yourself not everyone agrees with you. I know ww is little underpowered but again if there were no zombies then ,no fun game for noobs .

You have very primitive and retarded thinking, my friend. I have explained in detail in this topic why zombie should be removed. Open your eyes and read one more time please. May be then you will understand that the existance of zombies itself is absurd and making no fun at all. But yeah you are right that only noobs like to play them. But other players have not to suffer from these superfluous units. And if you consider you to be a noob it is your problems - try improving your game. In which connection are here zombies ? They can only annoy and corrupt the gameplay. And I will share my opinions here when I wish as you can share your opinions here too. This forum is free for expresion I think.
British Merchant

Postby British Merchant » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Well you're probably not very smart either as you don't understand that new players can increase activity and popularity of this map . If you think this map is only for pros then you should play ALONE .