Diving mask

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
ITDude

Diving mask

Postby ITDude » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:08 pm

I have noticed that the minning upgrade of vision (25 iron ore) wont scale the invis detect while using diving mask, resulting in werewolf able to easily avoid you while invis even doing zig zag. In short, the range of invis detection is certainly low.
kanzer

Re: Diving mask

Postby kanzer » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm

I have not measured it, but I will do it to see what it is.
__________________________JUGADORES QUE HABLEN ESPAÑOL PUEDEN CONTACTARSE CONMIGO

_________________________________________________Image________________________
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 pm

The mask is a static item so it's boost always remains the same regardless of other modifiers. It's possible we could create a second item that is replaced in your inventory with a larger FoV if it detects you have the upgrade.
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:08 am

Just be careful not to make the mask so long ranged as to trivialize the WW's prowl. Also, if we want the diving mask to see more use, maybe we should include a few other invisible things?
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Personally, I'm a fan of where the diving mask currently stands. As Tonex mentioned, a larger mask could very well trivialize prowl since at late stages in the game many villagers obtains speeds greater than or equal to a prowled werewolf. Furthermore, I've always found the fishing mask to be primarily useful for finding the Three Sisters, and only secondarily useful as a tool to fend of the werewolf. I believe its current mechanism is fine :)
Pwnage.@USEast