Coffee Farming Limit

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
SarKonTaLk

Coffee Farming Limit

Postby SarKonTaLk » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:28 am

I know that coffee brewing has been considerably nerfed since 1.25. However, there is still no limit to the amount of health a villager can obtain. In combination with the forging upgrades the villager becomes impossible to kill for the duration of a night. The longer the game progresses, the better a coffee farmer gets. I have seen people double base and pool coffee into only one of the players. Mix that with Death Bell, Owl Items, Fishing Net/Spearshot, Elderflower Potions for Invulnerability, Scarecrow Ability (placed inside trees) and you can never kill or catch that player. Moreover, at some point he will be able to kill you if you stand against him one on one without running.

I would suggest a cap on the amount of health a villager can get from both coffee and mushrooms. The more the game progresses the chances to kill that villager decreases. Another idea is to make the coffee effect non-permanent (for example 4-5 nights) by turning it into passive buff that gives health.
Falanor

Re: Coffee Farming Limit

Postby Falanor » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:42 am

I believe Coronatorum did a good investigation about coffee in this post: viewtopic.php?p=9929#p9929
Im my opinion its best to simply limit villager's health.