New Items

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Just two, since I think they'd e useful in their respective professions.

Sinker Rod (Permanent) at Fishing Shops - Give a higher likelihood to catch bigger fish

Solvent (Charged) at Miners - Reduces mining time
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Would this new rod stack with either of the baits?
Pwnage.@USEast
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Idk, that's why I'm asking for your opinion
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Well if you have a higher chance to catch big fish, then the designer bait wouldn't do you much good since it's a 100% guarantee for catching big fish. I would say that the regular bait would be more useful since you have an increased catch rate AND an increased rate for catching larger fish.
Pwnage.@USEast
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:42 pm

No, I'm not saying the big game fish, I'm talking about catching any type of fish, but have the size be larger.
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 pm

I enjoy that then.
Pwnage.@USEast
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am

How about another item be a Mechanical Critter that you can send to an enemy's base and have it EXPLODE all over them. It would be crafted from a Clockwork Villager and Dynamite.
Last edited by Tonex on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

How would it get in the base? Would you throw it there somehow or summon it there? (By the way, I love the idea)
Pwnage.@USEast
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

I'm thinking it could have a small summon range like the Clockwork Villager, so as you run by the base, you could spawn it behind the walls and run away. Then you just wait for the perfect moment to strike. Tbh, I always loved the idea of Mechanical Critters in WC3 and Changelings in SC2. Infiltration in plain sight.
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

You know, I totally just remembered that there is ONE unit that can already do this quite effectively and is a base destroyer. Plant Monster. That beast is essential to a lot of my invade tactics since he can just tank for days while your army destroys theirs. We could simply add a monster with that sort of infernal summon that could possibly do structure damage on initial summoning.
Pwnage.@USEast
Jesse James

New Items

Postby Jesse James » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 am

They seem like useful items, I'm not opposed to this idea. There is a lot of room for mining to grow and the changes with fishing do leave a little something lacking.

The clockwork dynamite would also create some very interesting assassinations.
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 am

Idk what else you could add. A hammer that makes your attacks deal extra structure damage? A light spear/bow and arrows that trade damage for range? A potion that you throw at your units to heal them? A contraption that utilizes a bellows and liquor to spew flames upon your enemies? A mysterious cloak that can hide your presence for a short period of time? An exploding sandwich that you feed your enemies? A flying monkey that searches for Dorothy and her friends? A Sasquatch that eats potatoes? The options are limitless.
Pwnage

New Items

Postby Pwnage » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:26 pm

A fence that explodes when attacked? A plagued unit that spreads its disease when it dies? NPC villages to provide weak, unreliable and blatantly obvious security? A redefinition of the zombie class? Make mining possible for adolescent males? Taming of werewolf units? More villager upgrades and stronger base stats to encourage villager aggression versus complete turtling?
Pwnage.@USEast
Tonex

New Items

Postby Tonex » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

None of those at all are items.
GAcrewkent

New Items

Postby GAcrewkent » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 am

Make a new item at the Warehouse. This item is Fertilizer.

Make the Fertilizer unsold to the merchants, Tent/Farm/Plantation, etc., and unlimited stock.
Buy this item will get 1 charge and do not stack because 1 charge can only use in a crop (Means make an 1-slot inventory to the crops, then put this item to the selected crop, and wait 0.5 secs, remove this item and make a special effect, e.g.: Set the special effect to the "Tome-of-Strength-taken buff" and write a text to (Owner of (Hero Manipulating Item):"You have put a fertilizer to this crop. This fertilized crop will give you twice of amount of the harvested crop (Means it/they become(s) item(s)), e.g.: Completely grown crops have only 1 amount. When you put the fertilizer, their amount becomes 2)).).