New /version, New Suggestions

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 am

As always, new versions warrant new suggestions. Also includes some old things.

The Fish Net ability should unlock after directly after the 12 Cabs, as right now, you have to have an extra "Not even a nibble." before the ability is acquired.

Also, I would suggest a new Bait or even Fishing Rod that would increase the chance of catching heavier fish.

Allow animals to to be hurt by Dynamite, weird that Dynamite should not be able to kill them.

Make charged items get used up properly, as when they hit 0 charges, they are not removed and leave behind an item with no charge count.

Mining rocks should have a pathing map.

Owl feathers should not use the Rabbit Pelt description.

Owls should not be able to be targeted by melee only units, as they can clearly not attack things in the air.

Either give all secrets a message for when they are acquired or remove the current ones for Death's Bell, Owl Eater items, and the Scarewolf to be more consistent.

Convert all icons to the appropriate form, passive to active if a active ability, or active to passive if a passive ability.

Whim of the Druids can be stacked greater then 6 by having two stacks, then using a Whim from the lower inventory stack on nothing, decreasing the lower inventory stack and increasing the higher inventory stack one.

I'm not sure why you removed my spring water suggestion, as it has not been implemented.
Last edited by Tonex on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tonex

Postby Tonex » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 am

Bump. More stuff added to the list.
abextadoo

Postby abextadoo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm

btw I heard (on the foruns) that on the new v (1.24) we could be able to change our player's color. Is it true? (if yes, then what command must be typed to do so?)
addressmeyhc

Postby addressmeyhc » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 am

abextadoo wrote:btw I heard (on the foruns) that on the new v (1.24) we could be able to change our player's color. Is it true? (if yes, then what command must be typed to do so?)
I'm afraid it's a yes. You can get it, just by looking at hints. ^o)
addressmeyhc

Postby addressmeyhc » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:03 am

Tonex wrote:As always, new versions warrant new suggestions. Also includes some old things.

Well, I agree to these below.
1. Allow animals to to be hurt by Dynamite, weird that Dynamite should not be able to kill them.
2. Make charged items get used up properly, as when they hit 0 charges, they are not removed and leave behind an item with no charge count.(this is for the fishing bait)
3. Owl feathers should not use the Rabbit Pelt description.
4. Either give all secrets a message for when they are acquired or remove the current ones for Death's Bell, Owl Eater items, and the Scarewolf to be more consistent. Including hairball monster.

My Suggestions
1. Creating 2 mining maps, it's weird that we find mines on the road, make a mining ladder entrance and teleport the unit to the mining map when you enter, having a minimap showing you the mining map.
Make mining rock smaller so more mines could be there.
Spawn mines all at once, only spawn mines after one day passes. If human can enter, werewolf must be able to enter it too.
2. Mining rock should block pathway, you can't simply build on mines isn't it.
3. Increase stacking of ores to 300. increase stacking of spears to 100.
4. New item cost $500 fishing net just to catch crabs in the DAY. you don't catch anything in the night.
5, reduce the seed planting ability to 100 ~ 108. you can plant 36 at a time, that requires lots of money and time, 108 because it need you to plant 3 rounds of full inventory seeds.
6. Be able to mine a new substance diamond, which only can be mined at a 5% rate. could be sold for 200 gold.
Bring 2 diamonds to the location where you bring owl eater item to ankh, will turn it into a thunderlizard diamond.
7. mix ankh and thunderlizard automatically to thunderlizard ankh to save slot :X
8. [IMPORTANT] if i build warehouse, and let my dog or hunter beside it, and I can level up to 25 without standing near the base.
I can remote spawn pig and sheep, meaning I could be level 1 standing in front of werewolf, I suddenly kill my sheep and pigs at my base and I become level 25 and become stronger than werewolf.
Last edited by addressmeyhc on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.