Reduction of Werewolf's damage to plantation

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
HostStoleMyBike

Re: Reduction of Werewolf's damage to plantation

Postby HostStoleMyBike » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:49 am

dudlan66 wrote:Don't know what's your problem mate ,all I am saying is that you can use auras if you were smart enough to do so which you probably aren't...

As far as I know, it is not possible to use your villager's items while in WW form, so can you please explain how to use these while being WW?

dudlan66 wrote:Your stats in 1.27.1 is pretty shitty , that's probably the reason you were not playing that much.

I've played about 5 games on 1.27.1, and those were my first games on this map, ever, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was bad. (Patch 1.27.2 came out around the beginning of June, which was when I started playing this game semi-actively. Before that I had only played 4 games in January. You can see this for yourself if you take a look at my past games list.)

dudlan66 wrote:What I said in the comment was if WW can come to your base without an army and kill plantation like that; I was referring to the fact to that you never really breached my base with your army , your army always stayed at doors but you came in with WW and killed plantation like that. + Armor was meant as Building armor not villagers. Accusing somebody of lying is very rude :D Go read it again if you need to

I'll apologize for that, but you need to express yourself more clearly. I wouldn't have been able to get through as quickly without an army, so saying I was without army support is very misleading.

dudlan66 wrote:To your last comment ,it was sarcasm ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, captain obvious?
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:21 pm

HostStoleMyBike wrote:As far as I know, it is not possible to use your villager's items while in WW form, so can you please explain how to use these while being WW?

Use male villagers to hold your torch, death bell, horn and drum and keep them in distance
they can consumer coffee as well ;) and watch how effective you can be with +15 % ww damage and auras
PS : If you manage to get obreon you don't even need to wait 80 mins until you get 600 dmg :D
Last edited by dudlan66 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
HostStoleMyBike

Postby HostStoleMyBike » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks for the information, but I still don't see why you have to be so condescending about it, especially when there are many things you could've done that game to give you a better chance of winning. The most ironic being that you only used one of the available auras.