Werewolf too weak?

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
X_TheLegend27_X

Werewolf too weak?

Postby X_TheLegend27_X » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:06 pm

In a reply on one of my threads, Falanor said the Werewolf is too weak to give zombies a little boost and therefor rejected my zombie ballance requests... :(

So naturaly, I started brainstorming about how to improve the situation without having to much influence on the gameplay ifself.

Possible solutions I came up with:

- gameplay constants and armor values -
I don't know if you're using divine type armor yet for anything in the map. If used skip to the next suggestion, but if unused , here's an idea;
Edit it to make it so that the wolf takes moderatly reduced damage from greater damage sources. Name the armor type something like; Night armor, or Werewolf armor or what ever.
What this will do is make the wolf slightly tougher against things that normaly would damage it the most.

- Customized stoneskin -
Make the Werewolf have a customized version of stoneskin that passivly levels up as he does himself. This will obviously reduce damage taken from greater damage sources (heroes, dogs, zombies ect), but leave regulair troops in their value.
Example:
lvl 1-5 werewolf, 12 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 12 damage.
lvl 6-10 werewolf, 18 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 18 damage.
lvl 11-15 werewolf, 24 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 24 damage.
lvl 16-20 werewolf, 30 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 30 damage.
lvl 21-24 werewolf, 36 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 36 damage.
lvl 25 werewolf, 50 damage reduced from each attack, cannot be reduced below 40 damage.
KidsEatFree

Re: Werewolf too weak?

Postby KidsEatFree » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:38 pm

It's not really a problem with the Wolf being weak as it is the zombies being a spoiler. A wolf can easily lose the game if too many other people he kills stick around to harass him during the daytime. Buffing the Wolf doesn't change the effects zombies have on the game.