New suggestions about avaible items

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
chaosZ

New suggestions about avaible items

Postby chaosZ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi again :D while playing game(again) i notice that(again) we have mana at villager but unless diamond item we dont use mana in this game and at lvl 25 our mana is 1250 compare to ww :D and i saw that at brewing tech there is permenant mana increase potion even we dont use mana xD

so i have got new ideas about items that they will be active items so can use mana ;
ps.: passive buffs can stay also :D
*lucky bunny pelt = can give 3-5 sec invilnurable for 30 sec cd;
*exculisive stag pelt = allow us to be invis for 3-5 sec for 40-60(maybe) cd;
*prize boar pelt = 15 sec %15 life steal and %10 attack speed but user will get %20 extra damage ;
*oberon pelt = can give %1-5 chance to stun enemy while attacking :D;
*winter Boss wolf(forget name :D) = can give player %150 critic damage with %5 chance and maybe at snow times %5 movement speed :D for 30 sec, 40 cd;
*racoon boss = %50 attack speed but decrease %50 attack damage maybe :D for 10 sec, 30 cd;

PLUS with craving knife maybe wihch we made with fish item i forget name i remeber it was kraken shield can be active item also that give area buff to army +5 armor and 100 heal :D

And maybe we can combine this active item suggestions with crafting system like;

carving knife
lucky bunny pelt + 3 bunny + 100 wood = lucky coat;
exclusive pelt + blood rose + jasmine + 200 wood = Exclusive cloak;

smithing
oberon pelt + 3 bear pelt + 25 iron ore = Oberon fist;
Boss wolf pelt + 2 winter wolf pelt + 30 iron ore = Snow fur

--------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------

+i want to ask can we nerf the mask which sell at fishing place, like item can be active item needs mana and when it used can give true sight for 20 sec for 40 sec cd,
otherwise it is so op i think :D and u guys can write for info text like: (Dont wear mask so long it can decay your eyes ) xD

+I think we could have a bag like that F2 hero which we can store 6 pack slot, ofc at bag selection we could not contain active items or gaining buff at that slot just for storing :D
we could craft with craving knife which need ingredient like = 2 boar pelt + 2 stag pelt + 2 racoon pelt + 500 wood. it would be nicefor picking pelts and plants for selling :D

And why we cant throw spear any enemy like ghouls or ww :D ranged villager should be cool for defens behind wall if we dont have any army :D

--------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------

And my last Extra suggestion is about smithing :D
i think smithing also deserve gainable skill, and i have 3 idea about skill :D

=>after picking 100 iron ore;
1-) can gain shape shift ability that allow to turn player to targetted any unit (like rabbit,raccon,soldier,wolf,wife :D,bear,even tree *_* (walking trees xD)) for hiding from enemys for 30 sec ( iknow this suggestion is so absurd xD lets go second one then :D)
2-) allow to build reinforced wall( which have extra +10 defens point and +500 hp) or can have skill that can buff any structure with defens and healing regan for 30 sec for 30 cd;
3-)or just allow to throw rock ability which deal 100-150 damage and 2 sec stun :D

Thats all folks :D
Pwnage

Re: New suggestions about avaible items

Postby Pwnage » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you again for your suggesions! Your style of suggesting is very amusing, it's similar to a shotgun and it's surprisingly effective. I like some of your ideas, so I'll just cover those.

First off, the villager uses mana when digging and I believe there are a handful of other items which also drain a bit of mana. However, you're right on pointing out that the amount of mana being used is relatively small and doesn't really constitute a mana increasing potion. There are also some items which may benefit from requiring mana to use. I'm thinking specifically of the fire djinn which is a magical being, and the boots of warding active.

I'm glad you brought up the diving mask, but for a different reason. I believe the mask is incredibly useful for hunting the werewolf with your villager and I don't believe it should be nerfed, but perhaps it should be something which is crafted rather than simply purchased. The crafting and smithing skills are incredibly limited and they could certainly use some new additions. I have some ideas myself for smithing/crafting, but I thank you for yours!
Pwnage.@USEast
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Pwnage wrote:Thank you again for your suggesions! Your style of suggesting is very amusing

I am also glad that u found my suggestions amusing :D but still i really want answer about spear, is it about possibilities that tk players can use to tk or just ranged villager will be OP?
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 am

chaosZ wrote:i really want answer about spear, is it about possibilities that tk players can use to tk or just ranged villager will be OP?

I have an idea brewing in my head related to this topic. I wouldn't implement a spear that could be thrown at villagers, but would certainly be interested in creating spears to be used against the werewolf and his minions.
Pwnage.@USEast