New Brewing things

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
chaosZ

New Brewing things

Postby chaosZ » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 am

I think tihs brewing system is very cool and it needs more features :D i want to give examples so maybe some of this idea u guys can favor it :D;

blood rose + cheese(5 charge) + water = elixir (1500 hp recover)
winter kiss + water + corn = ??? (potion that give insanly or moderate hp regan for 10 sec)
mushroom + acorn + elder flower + water= invisibility potion (that make villager 5 sec invisibility to run from ww or enemy )
cadalite bush + wheat + acorn + molotov cocktail = stink potion (throweble item that decrease enemy armor like -20 for 15 sec maybe :D)
winter kiss + water + animal lure= seduce potion ( item that can takes control of a animals(also pirate and bandits).
+plus maybe brewing can have also own secret like 6 blood rose + 6 water + 6 blue tulip + sick fish(cured) + wtii potion(maybe) = curse potion ( that turn main villager to murloc(mur'gul slave model) :D maybe can have +2 dmg +2 defense +150 hp and movement speed on water surface :D it would be cool)
Mur'gulSlave.jpg
Mur'gulSlave.jpg (4.63 KiB) Viewed 161 times

p.s: after saying here this how it would be secret idk but it would be cool if u guys think about this murloc thing :D
*And maybe that knife item can have also;
3 acorn + 3 bomb + 300 lumber = 3 mine bomb (for tactical base defense to trap ww ) :D
Last edited by chaosZ on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pwnage

Re: New Brewing things

Postby Pwnage » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 am

Thank you for the suggestions. Brewing has always stood as a side-profession, never intended to be a main source of income, but has always had great utility. That being said, I wouldn't mind adding some new potions. I've thought about an invisibility potion before, it would be pretty interesting to add that back into the game. In previous versions you could make your villager invisible using one of the magical units. Perhaps it's time to get back to some of the magical roots of the game...
Pwnage.@USEast
chaosZ

Re: New Brewing things

Postby chaosZ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Thank you for respond :D ill be awaiting impatiently for new updates :D