Barrack

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
chaosZ

Barrack

Postby chaosZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm

I think developers should have to change the barrack building requirements for ww. Before upgrading plantion maybe it is not neccersery that barrack need blacksmith or mill, but after upg. plantion it should remove the other building barrack requirement. After everyone destroy ww base it is very annoying to try to build barrack, while running from them and trying to build barrack it cost 1 day for ww so my advice is after plantion upg(and everyone is complaining ww is running all game xD). barrack req. should be only plantion building :D ty for reading my advice btw :D
chaosZ

Re: Barrack

Postby chaosZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm

And also if barrack can throw arrow to enemy it would be nice, especially against animals(they are destroying my barrack while my army away xD).
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Thank you for your suggestion, though this is something that will not be implemented. The werewolf player should not have different techtree requirements, since during the day, he's still a villager. The only difference (ignoring the obvious) between the werewolf-villager and the rest of the villagers is that the werewolf gets to produce fewer units, which is balanced out somewhat by having an unlimited supply of ghouls (supposing they don't fade in memory :'( )

The War Loom once shot arrows, but this has since been abandoned. Remember that you can start building an ivory tower with your villager and have your sons finish it off, or simply purchase an enchanted oak, which can be placed and forgotten to guard your buildings. Alternatively, if you can't micromanage nor purchase a tree, temporarily doing "-ally animals" always works for me.
Pwnage.@USEast
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Ty for respond :) My first advice was not only for ww,i was trying to say there is something like this and it should be inclueding all villagers ofc but i couldnt explain myself properly sorry:D
And i didnt know that war loom was shtting arrow once, i learned it now :D if u guys remove it must be have an important reason so i will not drag up:D