Teamkilling

Post and discuss your suggestions for future Werewolf versions here.
Survivor

Teamkilling

Postby Survivor » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:16 pm

I think team killing should be bannable. Like when you 100% know who the wolf is but you go ahead and attack a different villager, or just generally team up with the wolf. Sometimes players (like BomberMan) just wait till you base and cut the wood to make a pathway for the wolf early on, I don't think things like that should be allowed.
Pwnage

Re: Teamkilling

Postby Pwnage » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm

While this might be a popular opinion, I have always strongly defended "team killing," because the concept of a team in WWT is heavily up to interpretation. Though there are now penalties to a player's Elo for killing non-wolf players, by no means should a player be banned. The heart of WWT is survival. If you cannot survive, whether it be due to the WW killing you, another player, a zombie, a boss, you have failed. Furthermore, as a villager, your ultimate goal is to defeat the WW. Again, since we now have Elo involved, it is in your best interest to be the one to kill the WW. A viable strategy to ensure you're the one that kills the WW is to kill the other villagers.

Trust nobody. Play intelligently. Don't die. Good luck.
Pwnage.@USEast