Pacifism

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
MityaKiller

Pacifism

Postby MityaKiller » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:13 pm

What do you think about pacifism in game? I mean, when 2 players play together and 1 of them is WW, so they do not attack each other, and cover each other in chat. In most of online games it is forbidden not to fight if your enemy in game is your friend or something like this, just to keep game interesting. Are you going to do something with his? It is more then 25% chance in each game for pair of players to ruin game by their collaboration.
SarKonTaLk

Re: Pacifism

Postby SarKonTaLk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:53 pm

I can't see any feasible solution to the problem. What do you suggest :?:
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:22 pm

why is it a problem to begin with

how exactly does this ruin a game for you

also how is this whole thing related to term "pacifism" I can't fathom either lol
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Stormblessed wrote:why is it a problem to begin with

how exactly does this ruin a game for you

also how is this whole thing related to term "pacifism" I can't fathom either lol

Because it makes it impossible for him to fight 2 players. 2 armies, 2 set of defences + werewolf. All that against 1 human army and 1 villager.

Imagine polo's base harbouring a werewolf player.... we use to do that back in the old days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
One of us was running around next to the werewolf player to fishnet villagers for the werewolf to eat :twisted: . In day, just hide behind those towers and armies and brew coffee like crazy (the map lacked a lot of the balance it has now).

However, he can always form another alliance and make a double (or even triple) base with someone else. In the end, it always comes down to the skill of the players in the map and their willingness to cooperate.
Last edited by SarKonTaLk on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 am

This game is very political. Diplomacy, Alliances, Deception, Betrayal are all very important aspects to master.
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:05 am

Jesse James wrote:This game is very political. Diplomacy, Alliances, Deception, Betrayal are all very important aspects to master.

I haven't met a player who hasn't mastered the last two. Its all about mastering the first and the second one. :D

Postby Stormblessed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 am

thing is tho, if everyone was starting unallied, then people would stop assuming everyone plays friendly against werewolf and that he is friendly in general

then everyone would seek alliances and diplomacy would become explicit, not as it is now, quite unclear
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 pm

This is why I team kill. If your not with me, your against me.
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:25 am

normally teamkill will end up teamkill by someone else or a group of people...
This happened to bomberman lol
One reason why I don't teamkill people for no reason.