Reporting of toxic behaviour

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
User avatar
Depraved_Lunatic
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Depraved_Lunatic » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello my fellows.

I am Depraved Lunatic, also known as MetalGearChrist. Pleased to meet you.

I have no Idea, where else to open this Topic, because this is a Forum, but I wanted to report the toxic behaviour of our fellow Player "shieldbreaker".

So, the Situation is as follows:
I am peacefully mining, minding only my own Business, raising some pigs and sheep, doing absolutely nothing bad. Somebody discovers the first werewolf, and wants them to leave his base, and says "leave or I tell". The wolf leaves not only the base, but the game. We are safe in night one thus. So then, the next day, "shieldbreaker", or by his colour, purple, comes to the top right miningfield. I say "Hi purple", forgetting to put a fullstop and adding that later on. I then proceed to continue mining a bit. I say "Nice doggo", once again forgetting a fullstop, and continue mining. Out of nowwhere, somewhere around a bit before nightfall, he just attacks me. No, I was not transforming into a werewolf. At Nightfall, I did not transform, I also got confirmation of me not being werewolf per ingame message. I got my dog to assist me in killing his dog, who got me to about 200 health despite my 22 armor. So then, that fellows villager Shows up, acorn bombs me and boom, dead. Well, that's what happened.

He had absolutely no reason to go on and kill me, or ruin my poor villagers day, and eventually life. He simply killed me in cold blood. Now, I wouldn't be mildly agitated, if he had killed me the night after, after seeing me transform. I would've been perfectly fine with it, I know I would be trying to make an Income and gain Levels through crops and stuff, because I am a slowpoke and would've been an easy target, because I know I am too slow a Player to hinder this.
But with the wolf leaving the night Prior, he had confirmation that I was not the Werewolf. I could'nt possibly be. But he killed me nonetheless.

I hope that this Topic will not Crash against deaf ears ( or blind eyes, in case of a Forum Topic ), and will be considered, if deemed a rightful report. And if it is not a rightful report, I would really like to know how and why.

Other than that, I wish all Players ( yes, you too, shieldbreaker ) a nice day, evening or night, happy hunting, farming, fishing, mining and so on.
Best Regards.

P.s.: Sorry for the wall of text.
P.P.S.: If needed, I can also provide his Battle.net handle.
I am a depraved lunatic wearing a pumpkin on my head.
User avatar
SarKonTaLk
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:22 am

Hello,

I don't think there are any rules against teamkilling anymore. An year ago Falanor would ban people for toxic behaviour, but now it is open season. I would like to add that player shieldbreaker is not only a teamkiller but also a namespoofer. But I don't think he will be banned for teamkilling. There are even top players (like inf3ro) and also some with mod privilege that team kill for their personal fun, like Stormblessed, who is making his personal goal in every game we have together to try to kill me, without any reason for it. I miss the old times when abusers would simply receive a temporary ban, but now they even have moderator access to the bot. New people are getting discouraged and leave the community, because of this. Even Stormblessed said that he managed to make a top player quit because of his harassment each game and he finds joy in it (personally think he exaggerated that a bit). Sorry for you experience, dude. However, I don't think anyone will do something about it. The good old days are no more. Just consider another game if you see a player with toxic behaviour in the lobby, like sometimes I do.

Best of luck. :)
___________________________________________________________________
Ingame name: TaIyn
Waiting for the removal of the Shield mining upgrade, balanced Scarecrow ability, Oak Towers Limit and an increase of the Spearshot cooldown :idea: :idea: :idea:
dudlan66
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby dudlan66 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

I don't think there should be anybody with power to ban a player for any other reason than maphacking . There is a voting system enabling you to votekick player if it's toxic for others too.

And again the reason werebot went down was because of irresponsible bans from stupid admins not because somebody was team killing! Nobody apart from falanor,pwnage or jesse should have such power because other people have different ways of playing/thinking and just because you disagree with them doesn't mean others do too. Thus voting system is the best option. Imagine having institutionalized map with imposed rules, who would want to play that?
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
KidsEatFree
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby KidsEatFree » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 am

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I assume every game that somebody is going to try and team kill me, not just the wolf trying to kill me, and I play accordingly.
Stormblessed
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Stormblessed » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 am

Haha, you poor little lambs.

Diplomacy is part of the game, especially in situation where we deal with underpowered werewolf.

It really is questionable whether it's right thing to do - killing newbies(of course it isn't), and certainly it's not something to brag about, but - excuse me - if experienced player plays his game and desires to win in this version he need to take into account that he needs to eliminate other good players fairly quickly otherwise he is bound to lose. Thus yeah. This game is partly about teamkilling in this version, you don't get anywhere without even considering it. It may not be an issue to you Talyn since you mostly play around noobs&newbies hence - your high win rate as werewolf but some actually may want to seek even competition not game based on slaugthering people who don't even know how to hold a fishing rod :-)

If you were to ban teamkiller you ought to include yourself as you teamkilled as well. If we were to check thoroughly probably over half of the common players resorted to that before because that's just what this game is about for recent months.

For me this thread reminds me of matchmaking in League of Legends silver elo where people keep crying about their enemies, their allies, system, world and so on instead of just LEARN the GAME or simply try to avoid such issues.

I never complained after losing a GAME(let's call it a match) in league of legends, cs go or many others, because sometimes you WIN and sometimes you LOSE.
And it seems very apparent and explicit that this thread was made by a young person that simply doesn't...deal well with such things.

I utterly apologise for any reasonable person that had to read this thread it must had been awkward to you as all those things are deemed as obvious but it seems that some skipped..that part somewhere.

Yeah Talyn, you should possibly attempt to imagine that some people may really not enjoy playing around noobs like you and perhaps they would like to put up a fair game by challenging more or less equally skilled to them players.

Speaking of abusing the game tho, perhaps you mean yourself claiming winter owl every game and possibly prolonging games to unreasonable extent?( it is known that winter owl is gamebreaking item) or perhaps boosting your hp so much that killing you is a horrid joke..? :D

That's real ABUSING ;)) right there, everyone look! :D

PS: Now that you mention our best friend Orca no one misses him, it puts you in a very ugly light that you talk about things during which you weren't even present and base your speech on partial informations :/ but frankly expected nothing more than that :P

Storm with you.

"oh nooooo, he killed meeeeh what a bandit!111 i am going to go cry that out on forum and tell EVWERYONE how I feel about it :cc my littul heart is shattered T_T eweryone must know!11 embrace ma feelings random people from the internet how bad I felt the moment I fell prey to that douchebag!..desu :D ( I am sorry but if you treat yourself as seriously as your manner of speech would suggest you'd certainly check out other threads regarding these things before as there are many instead of writing new one exclusively LOL)

Since you made this thread exclusively I will exclusively address your issue and explain it to you thoroughly mister Depraved_Lunatic.
Truth be told most of the conflicts between players arise around mining really because there really is high need for magic immunity due to acorn matter(and fish net :-) )
I take it you are an adult so you certainly must know that argument such as "I was there first" is invalid and no one has an obligation to be nice to you and share mines with you really.
I think you can imagine that if there is a person that holds the power to push someone from the mining spot and claim it as a whole(double mining speed, I may surprise you but this game is actually fast paced). That person will certainly do that if she proves to be opposite to "nice" and you really have no right to be surprised there. It's not a matter of toxicity but how things currently are concerning game balance. OF COURSE! He should warn you before anything but sometimes people don't bother really.

From my own experience I will tell you that I don't mess with people if I know that I am not in the position to fend them off and potentially kill(most of the people don't get such simple things and become aggresive after being pushed out so it's just reasonable to kill them so that they dont chase you whole game but then again - you get vicious zombie on your head so perhaps not) really, not a fan of suciding and I reckon that other players wouldn't attempt to struggle for the mine spot if they weren't sure they can actually prevail there. Struggling for it itself takes time so yeah.
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Falanor » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello everyone!
SarKonTaLk wrote: An year ago Falanor would ban people for toxic behavior, but now it is open season.

I miss the old times when abusers would simply receive a temporary ban, but now they even have moderator access to the bot. New people are getting discouraged and leave the community, because of this.

A year ago we had an announce message saying that you may get a ban for teamkilling before first night. Despite this, nobody was ever banned for teamkilling.

During the whole lifetime of the bot, we have only two players banned for being toxic, those people were deliberately trying to ruin the game for others, swearing, yet they had extremely rude behavior.

Moderator status does give you the right to kick afk wolf only, they don’t even have ban ability. The only thing they can do is changing game name in lobby, that’s it.

SarKonTaLk wrote:I don't think anyone will do something about it. The good old days are no more.

We added votekick feature to our bot and even decreased the threshold to be able to kick toxic players if most of players support it. We think that people who actually play the game know better, who should stay and who should leave and have power to control it.

dudlan66 wrote:And again the reason werebot went down was because of irresponsible bans from stupid admins not because somebody was team killing!

I wasn’t around that time, so I can’t say for sure what was the reason why Werebot went down, but I know for sure that admin of Werebot (Steaks) is against banning whatsoever.

Stormblessed wrote:Haha, you poor little lambs.

Hello to you too.

Depraved_Lunatic wrote:Hello my fellows.
I am Depraved Lunatic, also known as MetalGearChrist. Pleased to meet you.

Hey mate. As you can see, this is a pvp game and people may be quite aggressive here towards each other, even on forum. As I said above, we are not banning anyone for team killing (even though you didn’t ask to ban anyone) and not planning to.

I never supported team killing. Some find excuses for that like “werewolf being too weak” or “personal revenge” or “just for fun”. I always thought that main power of this game is opportunity of real team work, when you help each other, build strong army together and then share the victory.

On the other hand, we can’t ignore the fact that some prefer playing on their own. Or even more than that, killing everyone around and dealing with werewolf themselves, or they just don’t bother finding out who is the werewolf hoping that random villager running by is the one. It’s also one of the tactics in this game and it’s fair. People are different; you should hope for good and be ready for worst.

Being free to choose what type of game you want to play is another great opportunity of this map, just like real life, you can be a friendly person and everyone will be happy to play/team with you, or you can be a toxic individual who has whole world of people to kill, I doubt that others trust them.

At least now you know what to do the next time you see Shieldbreaker around.
User avatar
Depraved_Lunatic
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Depraved_Lunatic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 pm

I see where you guys are getting at, and I understand that.

But venting out like that felt good nonetheless, and it is Kind of pointless to complain about that, i realised now. But thanks for the enlightenment on that matter. Maybe I should go on and hasten My pace a bit, I'll see if I find a fun way for that. Other than that though, I thank Talyn for the condolences and Stormblessed for opening My eyes a bit more.

I will see how I can tend to My slowpoke Problems, and then counter aggression like I really want to.
I hope you all have a nice day, happy playing.

Best regards.
I am a depraved lunatic wearing a pumpkin on my head.
User avatar
SarKonTaLk
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby SarKonTaLk » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:50 am

Hello there,

Stormblessed wrote: Diplomacy is part of the game, especially in situation where we deal with underpowered werewolf.


It is not diplomacy to start attacking players from day one without any apparent reason. You try to teamkill from day one and I have seen you do it. Is that ok in your book ? Really speaks a lot about you.

Stormblessed wrote: It really is questionable whether it's right thing to do - killing newbies(of course it isn't) and certainly it's not something to brag about


Then why do you keep doing that? I try to bring friends and show them how to play this map and players like you keep harassing them and they simply won't enjoy the map.

Stormblessed wrote: It may not be an issue to you Talyn since you mostly play around noobs&newbies hence - your high win rate as werewolf


Now I see why you started the conflict with me from game one without any reasonable explanation. You are too obsessed with statistics.

Stormblessed wrote:Yeah Talyn, you should possibly attempt to imagine that some people may really not enjoy playing around noobs like you and perhaps they would like to put up a fair game by challenging more or less equally skilled to them players.


Real players like a challenge. I play with everyone that is online and share my experience when they ask me. When you unally a good player from day 1 and start abusing them with some of the op mechanics early in the game they stand no chance if they are selected to be the werewolf and you know that (unless of course they are extremely lucky). You basically destroy the opportunity for a good and challenging game with that kind of behaviour. So don't try to even argue that you seek a challenge. You try to avoid it.

Stormblessed wrote:If you were to ban teamkiller you ought to include yourself as you teamkilled as well.


Killing people with toxic behaviour that ruin the game for others simply because they find joy in harassment is something that a sane person would agree is not morally questionable and should not be punished.

Stormblessed wrote: so on instead of just LEARN the GAME or simply try to avoid such issues.


How can a person learn when players like you won't let them ? Even if the werewolf is a newbie he needs to start from somewhere and learn by playing. Ending the game early deprives him from that opportunity (same goes for newbie villagers).

Stormblessed wrote:Speaking of abusing the game tho, perhaps you mean yourself claiming winter owl every game and possibly prolonging games to unreasonable extent?( it is known that winter owl is gamebreaking item) or perhaps boosting your hp so much that killing you is a horrid joke..? :D


Long games generate experience for players. I never intent to end the game early and I think that is a good thing. Winter owl is a must when the wolf gains spell immunity and max possible villager speed. What is the alternative? Walling-up the whole map or depend on luck that you might eventually trap him with army when your spells don't work on him? The game needs more balance and I won't argue about that.

Stormblessed wrote:PS: Now that you mention our best friend Orca no one misses him, it puts you in a very ugly light that you talk about things during which you weren't even present and base your speech on partial informations :/ but frankly expected nothing more than that :P


I am just making a note of the person you advertised yourself to be through the example you personally gave in the in-game chat. Someone who enjoys making good players quit. I am not dwelling into that particular issue.

To sum up I would like to aver that it is obvious that players like you find joy in teasing other people. You don't promote a good and enjoyable gameplay for everyone. You destroy it. Everyone who had dealings with you in the game will back me up. I hope you deal with your personal issues and your ego and learn to respect others and the spirit of this game. Best of luck.
___________________________________________________________________
Ingame name: TaIyn
Waiting for the removal of the Shield mining upgrade, balanced Scarecrow ability, Oak Towers Limit and an increase of the Spearshot cooldown :idea: :idea: :idea:
Stormblessed
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 am

Hello :D

SarKonTaLk wrote:Hello there,

Stormblessed wrote: Diplomacy is part of the game, especially in situation where we deal with underpowered werewolf.


SarKonTaLk wrote:It is not diplomacy to start attacking players from day one without any apparent reason. You try to teamkill from day one and I have seen you do it. Is that ok in your book ? Really speaks a lot about you.


I believe I've already spoken about it few messages above why is it that people teamkill on the mine sites, I've never attempted to kill newbie on day 1 as it is pure nonsense, merely slows you down and even if hypothetically you wished to kill someone like that you'd be better of doing that later in the game. People that are getting tked during day 1 early on are experienced players like for example you or polo! recently(because they might prove to be difficult to kill later on the flipside) so there is a lot of "additions" from your side :-)

Stormblessed wrote: It really is questionable whether it's right thing to do - killing newbies(of course it isn't) and certainly it's not something to brag about


SarKonTaLk wrote:Then why do you keep doing that? I try to bring friends and show them how to play this map and players like you keep harassing them and they simply won't enjoy the map.


Between us both, I am probably the person that introduced dozens of new players into this map more than you ever did with but your friends(who are they tho? you mean those that you introduced :D I don't harrass new players except for the situations where they are dicks or act arrogant(being arrogant cuck might certainly tempt other people aye)

Stormblessed wrote: It may not be an issue to you Talyn since you mostly play around noobs&newbies hence - your high win rate as werewolf


SarKonTaLk wrote:Now I see why you started the conflict with me from game one without any reasonable explanation. You are too obsessed with statistics.


No, that's something that you told yourself in the beginning. Sometimes things we tell ourselves to the pillow don't turn out to be real Taiyn lul. Gods be my witness that I am the person that cares the least about statistics perhaps even less than anyone else around here :D

Stormblessed wrote:Yeah Talyn, you should possibly attempt to imagine that some people may really not enjoy playing around noobs like you and perhaps they would like to put up a fair game by challenging more or less equally skilled to them players.


SarKonTaLk wrote:Real players like a challenge. I play with everyone that is online and share my experience when they ask me. When you unally a good player from day 1 and start abusing them with some of the op mechanics early in the game they stand no chance if they are selected to be the werewolf and you know that (unless of course they are extremely lucky). You basically destroy the opportunity for a good and challenging game with that kind of behaviour. So don't try to even argue that you seek a challenge. You try to avoid it.


Reread what I wrote, perhaps then you will catch the gist and sense of it.

Stormblessed wrote:If you were to ban teamkiller you ought to include yourself as you teamkilled as well.


SarKonTaLk wrote:Killing people with toxic behaviour that ruin the game for others simply because they find joy in harassment is something that a sane person would agree is not morally questionable and should not be punished.


Firstly, you haven't seen toxic behaviour my dear, you could claim that trying to kill and eliminate certain players game by game is harassment and toxic itself but frankly it's a real grotesque right there as this is just a game and saying things like "HARRASSMENT" in computer game truly is ludicrous lol. Rather "sane person" shouldn't feel harrassed because of the stupid computer game, never heard anything more stupid really lol. I mean THINK About it, how ridicolous is that xD! In fact that makes game more exciting that there are people teamkilling, having their kill lists and so on because that adds another threat to he pool that can get yourself killed in the game not just that poor werewolf guy.

Stormblessed wrote: so on instead of just LEARN the GAME or simply try to avoid such issues.


SarKonTaLk wrote:How can a person learn when players like you won't let them ? Even if the werewolf is a newbie he needs to start from somewhere and learn by playing. Ending the game early deprives him from that opportunity (same goes for newbie villagers).


Firstly, EVERY serious person that plays regularly here agrees that new players if they wish to play as werewolf properly ought to watch some replays as other people did before them. Great majority of regular player would prefer to kill noob werewolf day 2 and get new one possibly better one instead. Secondly, you talk as if I was killing everyone like a crazy during day 1 and 2 which is ridicolous, that's physicly impossible to kill more than 2 people and even that it messes up your game greatly so no one really does that that unless he wants to claim that unfortunate mine spot and there are people around. If you argue with that we have nothing to talk about really, that's kind of obviousness that goes without saying. I don't need to embrace your emotional pain due to being on my kill list if that's what it is.

On the side note you could bring me 40 bear pelts kek and we will have a truce tho that would be really boring, it's only fun when we are regarded "foes" really :D

Stormblessed wrote:Speaking of abusing the game tho, perhaps you mean yourself claiming winter owl every game and possibly prolonging games to unreasonable extent?( it is known that winter owl is gamebreaking item) or perhaps boosting your hp so much that killing you is a horrid joke..? :D


SarKonTaLk wrote:Long games generate experience for players. I never intent to end the game early and I think that is a good thing. Winter owl is a must when the wolf gains spell immunity and max possible villager speed. What is the alternative? Walling-up the whole map or depend on luck that you might eventually trap him with army when your spells don't work on him? The game needs more balance and I won't argue about that.


LOL, generating experience of walling up the map?:D Do you realise that this situation has the flip side where werewolf character can't catch up to your villager which could easily be considered ABUSING(to simplify because werewolf is unable to kill you really on the other hand you can easily trap person in his werewolf form and if you state otherwise then indeed there is nothing to talk about hehe) as far as it goes werewolf doesnt share spell immunity with his villager aye

Stormblessed wrote:PS: Now that you mention our best friend Orca no one misses him, it puts you in a very ugly light that you talk about things during which you weren't even present and base your speech on partial informations :/ but frankly expected nothing more than that :P


SarKonTaLk wrote:I am just making a note of the person you advertised yourself to be through the example you personally gave in the in-game chat. Someone who enjoys making good players quit. I am not dwelling into that particular issue.


To sum up I would like to aver that it is obvious that players like you find joy in teasing other people. You don't promote a good and enjoyable gameplay for everyone. You destroy it. Everyone who had dealings with you in the game will back me up. I hope you deal with your personal issues and your ego and learn to respect others and the spirit of this game. Best of luck.


To sum it up, I am not there to promote anything LOL I'd love to have you bring all those people, I am pretty sure I could count them on a fingers of my single palm :D or two :D(I know who is that I got on their worst side intentionally to spicy up things)

To sum it up..man up Talyn and talking about "issues" and reacting so emotionally over computer game, also talking with such spite towards a random person somewhere in the internet makes me really think you aren't fully grown person :D

Talking about spirit of this game..

You are funny man Talyn, very funny man :D

Storm with you(:D)

PS: Thank you for giving me such a merry morning! Oh yeah you must had really FELT THIS THROUGH! that you talk about masses standing behind you, believing all the same as you do, turning me into a demon of sorts. You probably had your skype conference already confirming and sharing your hardships hahaha(apologise if someone talks like that it really is difficult to take it with stern look)
Razvan
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Razvan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Hmm idk when i got this bad reputation.. But in my defence i never tk players, only if some1 pissed me off in the preverious game / s. Or mby when i`m ww, otherwise i`d like to have a good game and some fun. Players who know me can confirm that. Peace! (inf3ro)
polo5315
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 am

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby polo5315 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Damn storm , why me ahhahaha
Ripian
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Ripian » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:59 pm

From point of statistics you "should" or better to say "MUST" ban this behaviour. Veteran players will leave with time and new players are needed to replace them so game were alive. But if you dont give opportunity for new players to expierence game, then they simple leave and game will starve from players.

At the other hand it is sometimes "good" risk to kill player that have 40% to be ww, so teamkilling is a must mechanic.

Maybe one of suggestion is to make teamkilling(harassing behaviour ) illegal, in other words, the player that "toxic" should be banned(for specific time or perma ban). But if you killed innocent villager by actident(bad logic of finding out who ww) you will be banned for nothing.

My suggestion would be to make a treshold, like you cant kill more then 2 villagers(or else you will be kicked from game) in non ww role.


I will repeat myself, behavior of killing villagers for ""fun"" will KILL GAME , new players wont join and that it.

I hope that creators will understand this simple statistical growth.


P.S. long live for good old sorceresses :D
dudlan66
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby dudlan66 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 pm

No you are wrong ! It is rules kill the game activity. If that was the case nobody would be playing it by now ;) Your argument is not supported by anything
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
User avatar
Pwnage
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 am
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby Pwnage » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 am

Villager killing unnecessarily will be detrimental to the new rating system we will be implementing in later patches.
Pwnage.@USEast
XXXTentacion
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:08 am

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby XXXTentacion » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:50 am

You would've loved Bomberman. His style of "gameplay" is literally in his name, got tnt and wrecked other peoples bases WW or not. I haven't seen him around though, I think it's because people finally got around to mobile basing when playing against him. Now at worst all he could do is surprise destroy their warehouse + animals. Teamkilling is a reasonable part of the game, it's an increase in challenge for players who've put in a lot of hours into the game to the point where winning isn't enough.

On a side note.... Jesus Christ stormblessed, you sound like you have waaayy too much time on your hands. I hope your conversations outside of WC3 aren't as obnoxious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs