Reporting of toxic behaviour

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
chaosZ

Re: Reporting of toxic behaviour

Postby chaosZ » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am

This Stormy and Astrozavr everybody is complaining about them in this forum. They are like TK idols's :D notice me senpai's :D
FakeNews

Postby FakeNews » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:04 am

chaosZ wrote:This Stormy and Astrozavr everybody is complaining about them in this forum. They are like TK idols's :D notice me senpai's :D

Damn right. Astrozavr is especially annoying. He team killed me using his lv 10 veteran status dog on the 1st night. There was absolutely no reason given by him and he wasn't the ww, neither was I. There was nothing i could do.
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

Ripian wrote:My suggestion would be to make a treshold, like you cant kill more then 2 villagers(or else you will be kicked from game) in non ww role.

I think this idea is very good for role play event in WWT :D
Like player is having risk and killing who he suspected that is ww, and after if he fail at his attepmts(2 chance) he will be banish from game;
maybe in game can perform this event like;( villager killed 2 innocent villager thats why soul of forest take guilty soul forever from Transylvania) or (the public prosecutor found this villager guilty and exucate under name of Transyvania kingdom :D)
I think this will prevent tk players and will limit them :D and maybe the reporting cause of tk will be decrease little bit :D

Code: Select all

main()
int attempt=2;
do
{
    (if attempt!=0)
    {
        if(killed.villager!=werewolf.vllager)
        {
            attempt i--;
            printf("Oww man you killed wrong man!!");
        }