New version coming soon??

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Razvan

New version coming soon??

Postby Razvan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello! First of all i understad that developers have their own lifes, jobs, gf, wifes, kids, ecc... and are working at this project to making better and better that required time, passion and pleasure, but i dont see any activity on forum and i`m wonder when are you gonna release a new version of wwt.
I think that untill now you have all the information that you need to make changes in game mechanics and to make this game more balanced.
Greetings and all the best!!!
Ruoska

Re: New version coming soon??

Postby Ruoska » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 am

I know the feeling, to play the same version over and over again :roll: ,I can not play with the same pleasure, I feel 'tired' before to start a match :lol: but I don't judge, you're right, they have more important things to do than wasting time in games (I can tell you from my own experience, when I come home from work I do not have time for myself, exclude family
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:33 am

Who the fuck is Razvan ???

How come I've never seen this guy but he appears to be so insistent on the forums

What's your nickname bud I am curious :D

Oh and yeah, maybe let's just focus on what this current version has to offer, that is extended diplomacy feature(teamkilling yaaaaaaay) and teamkilling(did i mention teamkilling before?) also teamkilling(rly gud):D coz it could appear that in the next version players might possibly have to be more bothered with werewolf(as it might prove to be way more difficult to put down than at this moment) than with other players sooooo :D(hypothetically less time to worry about diplomacy due to ongoing thrill of the hunt kek)

Cheers :D
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Stormbessed i am your master!!!!!
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 pm

I wish I could say we had a concrete date for the release but as you've pointed out we have other obligations and can only work when we get a spare moment. It is true that we have identified most of the problems for this version and I am hoping we can hammer those dents out of the game before we all die of old age.
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 am

what happened to the server/link? it seems that no one works from last night...

Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:02 pm

All werewolves got extinct due to overproduction of fish net, thus no more ww trans coz no more werewolves q_q [*]

We need to wait until more wolves will spawn in the area so bot can host more games with werewolf :D
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Stormblessed wrote:All werewolves got extinct due to overproduction of fish net, thus no more ww trans coz no more werewolves q_q [*]

We need to wait until more wolves will spawn in the area so bot can host more games with werewolf :D

well.. that makes sense :lol:
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Stormblessed wrote:All werewolves got extinct due to overproduction of fish net, thus no more ww trans coz no more werewolves q_q [*]

Yep! That’s exactly what happened! *looks away*
Vidovit

Postby Vidovit » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Go crazy with the new map size limit :D
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Tue May 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Finally got some time today to work on the map. There are a few critical things I'm working on still like Brewing HP Cap that will need to be resolved before we start beta tests. Keep a weather eye on the horizon!