Tornado-Ro

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Stormblessed

Tornado-Ro

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 pm

sup

bye xD!
(had to edit, too embarrasing q_q)

Storm with you.
Last edited by Stormblessed on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormblessed

Re: Tornado-Ro

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 pm

*covering ears*
Last edited by Stormblessed on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey, Storm!
Not sure what happend there. If he used pause command from F10 menu, cant you just unpause it there too like you do in a normal game?

Btw, if the end-game timer already started you can leave the game, this won't count as leaving and stay percentage is not taken into account for those 30 secs.
Its just recommended for technical reason to stay a little bit untill the end, so that the bot catches values for all the players.
As you can see, stats are written right on that game, you have your winner flag.

This guy didnt do anything against the rules, I dont see any reason to ban him.
Why didnt you try doing a !votekick?
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 pm

NEVERMIND, I am an idiot and lost my mind due to anger back in the game apparently, IT WAS F10 case meaning there is nothing to talk about except for how stupid Stormblessed may prove to be.

I shall leave this thread seeking atonement for troubling good men with my imbecilism ._.

Utterly sorry for all inconveniences that came along with leading me out from my mistake.

Shame on me for causing such uproar however the other guy truly is/was son of a bitch ;3