a bit of attention

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Ruoska

a bit of attention

Postby Ruoska » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi guys, soo today in the morning I played a game and I got kicked by three players (all zombies), they voted kick against me especially the noob player FluffyBiscuit, tried vk'me 4x times certainly succeeded :)
like moderator I can not kick anyone If only x or y are afk. (I Just Want to Be Fair)
for you it is ok what happens? just because I'm in top 10 ?

there was a 3 player (vk) I do not know exactly who. vampyr or another guy (who left the game after votekick' me ) , (all zombies yes)
Where is the justice ? I can bring 2 of my friends and I start to kick people from games in case I can't win the game or maybe for fun why not.. ! does not make any sense to me

just look how many games they played :) what score they have.. ! anyway..my opinion should be taken out vk, should be only (top10) allowed, thank you for understanding, I love to play here in their free time but sometimes there is no justice at all
Falanor

Re: a bit of attention

Postby Falanor » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Hey Ruoska!
We have a rule that if most of players vote for kicking a player, we see it as fair voting.

This kick will count in stats the same way we count desync meaning there is no win/loss added to your stats but all time played is included with 100% stay and games counter is increased by 1.

Although this person is certainly trying to abuse this votekick function in almost every game as the log shows. Usually such individuals don’t find enough supporters, but this time you were “lucky” enough to stay in a game where he did.

Because of that, you have my permission to kick him in lobby (not in game!) if you see him again.

But before you do anything, please read this carefully: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=806
Ruoska

Re: a bit of attention

Postby Ruoska » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Falanor wrote:Hey Ruoska!
We have a rule that if most of players vote for kicking a player, we see it as fair voting.

This kick will count in stats the same way we count desync meaning there is no win/loss added to your stats but all time played is included with 100% stay and games counter is increased by 1.

Although this person is certainly trying to abuse this votekick function in almost every game as the log shows. Usually such individuals don’t find enough supporters, but this time you were “lucky” enough to stay in a game where he did.

Because of that, you have my permission to kick him in lobby (not in game!) if you see him again.

But before you do anything, please read this carefully: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=806

Falanor you're a legend, I'm glad you understand me and thank you for your permission

about the status when I was kicked my name had red color (like I died / 1 game lost), anyway I don't really care to much :roll:

Thank you for your prompt reply.