Balance[Urgent]

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Stormblessed

Balance[Urgent]

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello,

I am here to address very crucial matter to the map's current condition, that is - game balance and more precisely - werewolf's impossible(or nearly) chance to struck villagers efficiently or without any hardships, except for few that havent come to know the game good enough yet. This has been a hot issue between the regular players nowadays and not only recently but since everyone came to know current werewof's strength(quite a bit of time now). So to speak many people complain about it now, and I must also state that if this keeps up, people might start leaving..due to game being rigged and broken(imbalanced) New players are dropping the game facing this fact as well.

I am aware that developers know about current werewolf imbalance and I also know writing this could be seen as impolite(it's not like someone's paying someone for ww trans lol, it's side project I guess), however many people requested it and complained loud about it, so I've decided to create a thread..atleast for this purpose.

About particular things what should be changed I guess it's obvious for everyone, fish net is ridicolously imbalanced..there are other things but for the starters that would be great(yeah) Also ludicrous zombies, villagers being stronger than level 25 werewolf blah blah blah everyone knows what I am trying to convey here.

I said net for starters cause I believe that modyfing this simple, however most blatant thing as for now isn't much work to do.(changing duration and cooldown, can't possibly take lifetime lol)

There are other things, but as there are many things. there are also many other people who think otherwise so I stated the common judgement.

So, there isn't anything like estimated date of next patch cause it's all up to you guys when you update the map but currently it's quite rigged..so to speak. And it pains a lot the way it's broken :P

Thus I made a thread, hopefully it will help. (Well..there is a possibility the game mode will die if game stays this way for longer period of time. Except for few "fans" like cuck byzzy =) )

HOPEFULLY I won't receive an answer like: "If you don't like it, then don't play it lol" or " game is perfect piss off", well that'd be indeed...sad? :DDD as what I said is the opinion of great majority of regular players kek)

Storm with you.
NaturalCauzes

Re: Balance[Urgent]

Postby NaturalCauzes » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:44 pm

I refer you to Pwnage's reply in this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=900
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:19 am

Apologies, I haven't seen that thread, then this one should be considered as closed since the answer has been given already.

Thanks Natural for correcting me :-)
NaturalCauzes

Postby NaturalCauzes » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

No problem.
abextadoo

Postby abextadoo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Im glad I'm not the only one saying game is unfair and not fun for the werewolf.
1 - Vilager army is too big (reduce food limit).
2 - Fish net is rigged.
3 - Werewolf dont scare anyone even if it's level 25.
4 - Bosses mutated minions are weak. (I think it would be great if you make them heroes..)