Help me !

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Ruoska

Help me !

Postby Ruoska » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 am

Hello guys.. soo... from last week I receive increasingly more and more disconnections, I don't understand why ? before I didn't have any problem !

while playing the Bot disconnects me after about 1 hour or less... do you have any ideea why ? maybe is my internet ? :cry: I love playing here, and I want to play normal

Falanor

Re: Help me !

Postby Falanor » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:38 am

Hey!
Gray color in the list means desync.

While all the reasons behind this problem are still unknown, there are some ways to reduce chance of getting desync. One of which is restarting your client before every game. This will clear your game cache which is causing (in most cases, at least) “out of sync” problem.
On the other hand, we have people who are getting desync even with restarts (or when they play only Werewolf Transylvania). Therefore, this is not a 100% guarantee.

We are trying to fix it still, I have increased sync limit on the bot dramatically and it caused some reduction of people getting this problem, but I guess it’s mostly engine problem. It wasn’t designed for this kind of games, they are too complex for it.
Let’s hope we will find a solution one day :)

BTW, if you have gray color in the list, it means it won’t add win/loss of this game to your stats but it adds it to the counter of your total games and hours played with 100% stay percentage.
Ruoska

Re: Help me !

Postby Ruoska » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 pm

thanks for the info Falanor , I appreciate :wink: