Request to ban a player

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Astrozavr

Request to ban a player

Postby Astrozavr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:19 pm

I want to make a request moderators or officials who have power to ban players on Fbot which behave incorrectly during game time. I mean the one concrete player under a nick "just[ruloor]" whose actions were directed to kill only me right from the start of the game. I ask you for checking the very short replay and ensuring that this player had a conscious intension to spoil my game. At the begining of the game he offended me named "maphacker" with no reason (I killed him at daytime in a previous 5-players game because he was suspicious). Next he had builded a farm and got a dog fast and then went right to my point without knowing that i was there (may be he had maphack may be intuition - I dont know). He did that during a first NIGHT time and I WAS NOT a werewolf. He saw that and he knew that when he came next to me. Without any reason (except a wish of baseless revenge and agression ) he TRIED TO KILL me with his villager and a dog. You can easily watch that at about 5:00 minute of the replay. His attemp happened unsuccesfull but because of time spend to defend myself from him I didnt get magical immunity in time and was killed by another player with nick "falco" who wasn't a ww in that game but as "just[ruloor]" wanted to kill me first. I dont claim on falco but I emphatically ASK moderators FOR banning "just[ruloor]" and if it's possible forever. Thanks for attention and hope for your understanding.
Link for the replay here :
http://falanor.dlinkddns.com:83/replay/ ... layers.w3g
Falanor

Re: Request to ban a player

Postby Falanor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Hey!
I’m sorry, but we are not banning people for team killing.
Our bot rules are listed here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=777
Falanor wrote:Anything that is possible by game mechanics is allowed.
If a player does some actions that are not supported by most of others, you can use !votekick

I can only suggest you doing the same towards him or simply avoiding games with that player.
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Astrozavr wrote:I want to make a request moderators or officials who have power to ban players on Fbot which behave incorrectly during game time. I mean the one concrete player under a nick "just[ruloor]" whose actions were directed to kill only me right from the start of the game. I ask you for checking the very short replay and ensuring that this player had a conscious intension to spoil my game. At the begining of the game he offended me named "maphacker" with no reason (I killed him at daytime in a previous 5-players game because he was suspicious). Next he had builded a farm and got a dog fast and then went right to my point without knowing that i was there (may be he had maphack may be intuition - I dont know). He did that during a first NIGHT time and I WAS NOT a werewolf. He saw that and he knew that when he came next to me. Without any reason (except a wish of baseless revenge and agression ) he TRIED TO KILL me with his villager and a dog. You can easily watch that at about 5:00 minute of the replay. His attemp happened unsuccesfull but because of time spend to defend myself from him I didnt get magical immunity in time and was killed by another player with nick "falco" who wasn't a ww in that game but as "just[ruloor]" wanted to kill me first. I dont claim on falco but I emphatically ASK moderators FOR banning "just[ruloor]" and if it's possible forever. Thanks for attention and hope for your understanding.
Link for the replay here :

exactly as you did with me, killed me a few times with no reason. Playing with others as you deserve, respect and be respected.
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

exactly as you did with me, killed me a few times with no reason. Playing with others as you deserve, respect and be respected.

No, Rouska, you got it wrong. There were no "few times", there was the only time and that was a game when I was a werewolf. In another game you were werewolf and I knew it and you knew that I checked you too. So what "few times"...It is no true.
Next, as you understand a werewolf doesn't have allies in a game and his purpose - right - kill villagers, so I applied it on you using my dog as soon as I became a werewolf. If you were not so lazy then you could have cleared up it right after that game. And then you didn't post this here not even examining the situation.
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:54 pm

So, next, I would like to request moderators to ban another player for "maphacking" (as I surmise), link on replay will be posted here below.
But first: I hope that I understood that right and the only rule on Fbot is - "Anything that is possible by game mechanics is allowed."
So if a moderator looks that replay and doesn't consider actions of player with a nick "swatzero" were "maphack" I wanted to clarify some things concerned with that player:
1) We can see that swatzero was fishing a long time and didn't build his base at all during the game - so he didn't have espionage to know other players' bases by himself and if we open game chat we ensure that nobody told him such information. But in the game he moved directly to 2 bases ignoring other potential spots (the second one was not so obvious I guess) and killed players. So how did he know it without a maphack ???
2)And what's much more interesting thing - HOW HE COULD KNEW CONCRETE LOCATIONS OF ALL 3 SPIRITS and checked EXACTLY THOSE SPOTS with only A DUST OF APPEARENCE- he DID NOT even check other spirits' spots which were NEAR for example the first one he had checked. How could he know it without a maphack ????
In conclusion: I think that was maphack and I'm not sure that any form of maphack is possible "by game mechanics".
If I am wrong - correct me and pls explain how such " provisionary " actions can exist without a maphack - I also want to learn.
P.S. Just not talking about "incredible luck" - everyone understand that it's no true.
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 am

many people complained that you kill random
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi. I would like to know whether one gives bans for maphacking in the game on Fbot? If yes I would like to ask moderators for checking the replay below and establish justice regarding player with a nick " quasiamoda". Minute about 14:45 till end. That player was a zombie, I would like to know how he could know my villager was in that place where I was without any form of cheating/map-hack. He used his stun blindfolded even without seeing me. So are his actions unauthorized or it is good here ? If he is a cheater I ask you to ban him. Such players play foul.
Thx for attention.