Played an interesting game recently

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Pwnage

Played an interesting game recently

Postby Pwnage » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPhT4Qmw04I

Quite a fascinating game, got to experience an audio glitch I've never encountered, and play with Ruoska, Byzantios and simoncello123! Killed the wolf a couple of times, got a VERY early fish net, and far too much money from fallen friends. Hope you guys enjoy it, and for those who celebrate either - Happy Christmas/Hanukkah!

P.S. Let me know if you enjoyed the clip, and I also urge you guys to create your own, whether they be informative guides on your strategies or simply entertaining games, all media is welcome and will help the community grow!
Pwnage.@USEast
Falanor

Re: Played an interesting game recently

Postby Falanor » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 am

Notice me, senpai! :D
It was interesting to watch, thank you :)

I've been seeing these sound bugs quite often actually, they happen in the very beginning of the game usually. Looks like some mob spawn sound probably.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Falanor wrote:Notice me, senpai! :D
It was interesting to watch, thank you :)

I've been seeing these sound bugs quite often actually, they happen in the very beginning of the game usually. Looks like some mob spawn sound probably.

Glad you enjoyed! I typically play with the sound off so it was the first time I had encountered it. I'll look into the possible causes, it's a pretty silly bug and I'm curious!
Pwnage.@USEast
ITDude

Postby ITDude » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 am

Pwnage wrote: got to experience an audio glitch I've never encountered

That's Voodoo Doll, when you click it instead selling :P
Byzantios

Postby Byzantios » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey dude, nice video - couldnt imagine you got that rich by greens death haha :-)

in fact, the sound you heared was the voodoo doll. I just didnt know that everyone can hear its sound lol. Might have been even me clicking on it :p
Ruoska

Postby Ruoska » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:25 am

Byzantios wrote:Hey dude, nice video - couldnt imagine you got that rich by greens death haha :-)

in fact, the sound you heared was the voodoo doll. I just didnt know that everyone can hear its sound lol. Might have been even me clicking on it :p

I remember this game, that sound could be heard from me. I had that doll and I was playing with it, does not sound all over the map, the person should be near by the vodoo doll. :D
btw, nice game Pwnage (great luck) :o :)