Unable to join any games.

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Simoncello123

Unable to join any games.

Postby Simoncello123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello,
Yesterday when connecting to battle.net there were a few updates. I don't know if these two things are connected, but since the update I haven't been able to join any werewolf games. I go to the bot status page , type in the name of a game in waiting, and still cannot connect. Anyone having this issue/ knows how to fix it? Really frustrated thanks.
Falanor

Re: Unable to join any games.

Postby Falanor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Thank you for reporting this.
Blizzard updated the game to 1.27b and bot stopped working on official servers. I'm trying to fix it.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=777&p=9769#p9769

You can make a free account on eurobattle if you want to play on the bot or use hosting services like Makemehost or ENT.
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello! Bot was working perfectly on 3 realms, east and west america and asia, the problem was only for europe.. I have played some games after blizzard made this new update patch..
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Razvan wrote:Hello! Bot was working perfectly on 3 realms, east and west america and asia, the problem was only for europe.. I have played some games after blizzard made this new update patch..

Yeah, technically our bot never "logs off", and game checks for client patch version on log-in only, so it could work until disconnect which happened eventually.

Europe server had troubles for the whole day today. Some people couldn’t patch the game through it. (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20752465862?page=1)
Looks like everything is good now. At least it should be.