Team Killer!

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
bsj

Trolling other villagers

Postby bsj » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Was in a game with a guy named JFK250 on b.net west and all he did was rush a bunch of footman and kill all the other villagers even though they were confirmed to not be the WW. The guy was straight up helping the WW and going around backstabbing everyone else just because "it's fun". He needs to be banned.
HeinrichHimmler

Team Killer!

Postby HeinrichHimmler » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Hey,
I am Heinrich Himmler. AKA JFK250. I wanted to obtain some "official" info about team killing! I know it's forbidden the first couple of nights, but after that? I, for one, find it really irritating and non-interesting just to build troops and camp at my base. Not saying I do it all the time (team killing), but when I do, I wait for about 20 minutes so I can build a full army of legionnaires and I go hunt down other players. Assault their bases and test their battle readyness. Doubt it's forbidden, since if you wanted to forbid that, you would simply have turned off "friendly fire". So, anyone?

P.S. I'm sure you would all agree 7 people hunting down 1 man is quite... erm.. "challenging" ...
Falanor

Re: Team Killer!

Postby Falanor » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey!

To HeinrichHimmler
We dont have any rules on team killing anymore. Its allowed as soon as game mechanics make it possible.

To bsj
I personally dont support this kind of gameplay, so I suggest you either using !votekick if you absolutely critical on that player, avoiding him in game and making protective actions or simply waiting for game to start and joining another one without him.
Also, you can copy his gamestyle and kill him as soon as possible.
HeinrichHimmler

Postby HeinrichHimmler » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:28 am

Thanks, that's the response I was looking for :) Very professional!
Naufon

Postby Naufon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:17 am

Team killing is really fun. I did it all the time in Parasite 2 and won because of it. It adds more role play to the map.

Don't like people who team kill? Kill the person who is team killing then.