Werewolf Bot 24/7 on Bnet and Eurobattle

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Razvan

Re: Werewolf Bot 24/7 on Bnet and Eurobattle

Postby Razvan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 am

Ok boss!!! :)) :like:
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 am

Could be wrong, but I think bot is not connected anymore as a result of WC3 getting a patch.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes, thank you KidsEatFree for saying that.
We are currently in a process of updating our bot to latest version. Can’t say when it will go live again, you can check status page for current situation.

PS Blizzard are super helpful saying _nothing_ to bot owners about changes they make in the game connection procedure. We have to dig all that ourselves, lovely, I had nothing else to do this evening.
Maybe they made game impossible to maphack? New super graphic? Fixed desync issue? Pahaha... I’m so naive *cries*

Please, ignore my whining.
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:45 pm

No worries. I really appreciated them navigating the client. It was nice having to figure out I needed to completely uninstall Warcraft and then run the installer in admin mode so it could patch and then migrate.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Looks like everything is working but we have a problem.

Because Eurobattle server still uses 1.27a patch and official Battle.net is 1.28 now, players can experience random disconnects which are counted by bot as desyncs.

I'll leave it like this for a while, if too many people are going to have disconnects we will have to remove Eurobattle server from our connection list, at least until they update their server to 1.28.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:29 am

Meh, see ya next month then :x That is when eurobattlenet gets up to date :/

Y'all on my kill list I will let you go of the hook for the time being but I will be back dw!!! :D
Tide shall rise again ^.^
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 am

Stormblessed wrote:Meh, see ya next month then :x That is when eurobattlenet gets up to date :/

By the way, I've noticed one thing.
If game lobby consists mostly of players from eurobattle server, bot tends to kick people from official battle.net instead (it kicks the least amount obviously).

EDIT: Looks like people disconnect in 100% cases, its not just random DCs. I have to disconnect Eurobattle server untill they update it.
There is no point in keeping connection, people won't be able to play anyway.
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Wed May 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello! Falanor, are some problems with bot. Sometimes it`s going offline. Occur at this very moment in middle of one game.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 am

Razvan wrote:Hello! Falanor, are some problems with bot. Sometimes it`s going offline. Occur at this very moment in middle of one game.
Hey! I’m sorry for those restarts of the bot.
There was a problem with free space on server’s hard drive, some services went down (including weird behave of MySQL database - ranking went crazy if you have noticed that during daytime) as a result of it bot became very unstable.
I fixed everything by now, sorry for the inconvenience.
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Thu May 18, 2017 12:07 am

It`s ok.. Look i might take a ban because i kick one player in game but only after he got killed and become zombie.
Anyway if he is gonna report me for that, please have a bit of patience and look replay and then you guyz decide if i deserve ban or not..
PS: i`m inf3ro
If i`m not gonna take ban, i will not let that player to join games with me!!
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

Razvan wrote:It`s ok.. Look i might take a ban because i kick one player in game but only after he got killed and become zombie.
Anyway if he is gonna report me for that, please have a bit of patience and look replay and then you guyz decide if i deserve ban or not..
PS: i`m inf3ro
If i`m not gonna take ban, i will not let that player to join games with me!!
I’ve watched the replay. You abused your moderator rights for sure. Just because you admitted that yourself, I won’t ban you but I’m removing your mod status.
You should have used votekick instead no matter how annoying that guy is.
Razvan

Postby Razvan » Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm

You are right. I apologize.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Wed May 24, 2017 11:25 am

Eurobattle server was updated few hours ago and we added it back to connection list of our bot, enjoy!
All servers have the same patch version 1.28.2. If you have any problems connecting, please, let me know.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Thu May 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Yo, given that NoobTeam was banned, if he enters the game on another account with different IP can I kick him out? :))

Jut played a game with a guy who boasted that he is NoobTeam with dynamic IP and we can kiss his butt basically so :-) also same localization etc so yeah :P
He might have dynamic IP but its not like his ISP leases him infinite amount of addresses, it depends on ISP also

His new nickname is TrollingNe
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Thu May 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Stormblessed wrote:Yo, given that NoobTeam was banned, if he enters the game on another account with different IP can I kick him out? :))

Jut played a game with a guy who boasted that he is NoobTeam with dynamic IP and we can kiss his butt basically so :-) also same localization etc so yeah :P
He might have dynamic IP but its not like his ISP leases him infinite amount of addresses, it depends on ISP also

His new nickname is TrollingNe

Yeah, looks like its him again, please, do so. I banned his new IP too.