What are fishing boats for?

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
Desuclocker

What are fishing boats for?

Postby Desuclocker » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello everyone. I just looked through the forum, and didn't find the answer to my question: what do fishing boats do?

I decided to play a fishing-based game. As I knew nothing about fishing, I built a fishing hovel and created boats to the limit. It said something about auto fishing and returning to the hovel. However, the boats did nothing over the game. So what's the idea behind them?
Jesse James

Re: What are fishing boats for?

Postby Jesse James » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

What version of the game are you playing?

Are you certain that they were doing nothing? You need only the boat and the structure in the water available for them to return the goods they acquire. They'll proceed without any input from you and might not appear to be doing much of anything.
Desuclocker

Postby Desuclocker » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm pretty sure. They didn't move, never had fish inside when I checked, and I'm pretty certain the only income I got was from my own fishing. Version is 1.25. I fished in the southwestern lake. Anyway, are they supposed to do the same routine as the villager in the constant bait throwing or do they accumulate fish overtime? Maybe they need some prerequisites or setup?
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am

They seem to function for Red Player in the sisters lake. The coding might be disrupted for the other lakes, I'll dig deeper and see if I can't figure out why its not working as intended.