Signs of the Werewolf and other tips.

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
KidsEatFree

Signs of the Werewolf and other tips.

Postby KidsEatFree » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Greetings all,

As of the most recent patch I feel the game is just about finally balanced that being said I understand a lot of players are frustrated that the wolf is so strong at night time. In what is effectively usually a seven verse one co-op that is to be expected but only if players are cooperating to hunt for wolf during day.

So here are some things that I've noticed about wolf players and what I do myself when playing as wolf.

The Signs

1. If werewolf or werewolf minions attack the werewolf player's human minions or settlement the map will not ping. so if a player says they're being attacked by the werewolf and the map isn't going crazy with pings it's probably a red herring.
2. Werewolf and werewolf minions are outlined to the human minions so if they Spohn in the same area it will be very apparent who the wolf is so the wolf will usually trying to hunt outside of radius from wherever his bases to avoid any that overlap.
3. During day 2 if you come across an experienced player that still only level one or two or extremely low level or whatever they're doing probably the wolf.
4. If You come across a base that doesn't have appropriately level or appropriate strength walls probably the wolf or a noob.
5. If a player is aggressively hunting and doesn't have a base at all probably the wolf. The minion change Night lengthening and werewolves speed boost means wolf owns the night pretty much every nine from third night on. so if a player is never save hurry home to go till probably the wolf .

Feel free to add more I will compile the list in a running along and format/edit this later when I have access to a computer
KidsEatFree

Re: Signs of the Werewolf and other tips.

Postby KidsEatFree » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:54 pm

The gate is the weakest part of the wall and the easiest to tear down so if I gate is in the middle of a fence rather than the edge to limit the pathing map from two squarest one square so the wolf can't get through even if he tears it down is sometimes a sign of a wolf player
Jesse James

Re: Signs of the Werewolf and other tips.

Postby Jesse James » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Good tips. I'm glad to see that the game coming into balance is fostering more teamwork oriented play and discussion!