Unbelievable toxic player!!!

Discuss Werewolf - Transylvania strategy, map and more.
OrciпusOrca

Unbelievable toxic player!!!

Postby OrciпusOrca » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:14 pm

Well, I didn't want to post this at first but... some time later I concluded that people should know the whole truth about our little constantly smiling friend whose name is surely well-recognized in game. Finally he couldn't refrain and has revealed his agressive predatory nature towards me without any reason... just because he turned out to be another son of bitch like dudian and astro. His behaviour was so unpredictable so I didn't even succeed to hide myself, I was in absolute shock for some time after that game.

As you may have already predicted I talk about a new teamkiller in our midst. The name of that villain is chaosZ. And I have live evidence to share it here. Of course I understand he acts within rules but who could ever suspect him in such kind of dirt, hm? I'm pretty sure nobody did. So I want to caution you all should be careful next time when you see he comes around. Really really dangerous and tricky type! And the most disappointment for me is he was usually a good boy, at least he imitated its style always adding those fucking smiles while typing ya know... Also I still wonder how he had the nerve to discuss other toxic behaviour donks on the forum while he acts even worse! UNBELIEVABLE!111 :evil:

Fortunately I have some reliable proofs to share with you... Just look! Look at these shots! and you will see by your OWN EYES what sneaky ways he started to use trying to kill me every fucking game !

TK1.jpg
TK1.jpg (446.04 KiB) Viewed 100 times

TK2.jpg
TK2.jpg (508.65 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Absolutely transparent clue... after killing he changed his name to mock me... fucking looser! It's so sad to realize less adequate players remain in game now... everyone wants to tk. Isn't it about time to change rules and punish such players for game ruining? They don't give me a chance to highly develop and abuse stats easily... So I'm obliged to take EXTREME MEASURES against all those motherfuckers who will try to mess up my game111 :x And if admins ain't gonna do anything I will make my own investigation and disclose inside information noone ever knew...

I have already got shocking information about that retard chaosZ. I managed to hack his twitter and... OMG what I've seen!

You can check it by yourselves: https://twitter.com/chaosz

WHAT A FUCKING SHAME ! I always knew he was a marihuana addicted, nerd and also insomnia patient... but never thought he was a Nigerian HOT CHICKA ??? Nooooooooooooo111 Accounting he's from Amsterdam it's not problem for them to change their gender but ... I can't believe it so far... You can never know exactly who is on the other side of the screen... And he aslo tried to mimic the Turks what a shameless retard. BAD, BAD CHAOS ZED!!!

ChaosZ original.png
ChaosZ original.png (75.17 KiB) Viewed 100 times

The words he said to me. I trusted him... he was like a brother for me... But HE APEARED A LIAR. SO FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU CHAOSZ !111 LET'S EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ACTUALLY ! neXT TIme you will not trick me or anyone else! GO BACK TO YOUR TK CLUB WITH OTHER SCUMBAGS !111

I hope the world will hear my VOX, I’m an old FOX and is not taken twice in the same snare – so don’t play a bear!
L0neS0meSh@rk

Re: Unbelievable toxic player!!!

Postby L0neS0meSh@rk » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:47 pm

OrciпusOrca wrote:... I talk about a new teamkiller in our midst. The name of that villain is chaosZ...

I do confirm that guy told the truth. I was checking morning newspapers quite recently as usual… and suddenly came across clear evidence of what an awful monster chaosz is. Every villager should avoid a contact with him if he cherishes his own life. Dark times have come, you can't trust anyone. All these journalists’ investigations… all those signs, all molecular table converged in one! Finally… they made accurate drafts of what you need… find your way out of this one…find a meaning!

WT.png
WT.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 74 times

Bonus replay's shots...

imgonline-com-ua-2to1-ahfXO4l4yFs.png
imgonline-com-ua-2to1-ahfXO4l4yFs.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 74 times
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Just wow :D When i just saw this post i said Naniiii!?
i didn't know that i have twitter and i was female and hot nigerian chicka :D I get shock when i learn all this things :D
btw that match was very fun even there was a lot of misunderstandings :D
Maybe i can be villain in this game but i am not team killer i am denying all of this charge:D After Orca get martyr, Me(chaosZ) and Orc we last-ditch stand against ww(Astrovazr) :D
Even you hate me , i have warm feelings about you :D
I hope u learn the truth after watching the replay :)
And you know you can stil trust me ;D
--------------------------------------
With my best regards chaosZ
"The man who bring peace with chaos"
Last edited by chaosZ on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:46 pm

L0neS0meSh@rk wrote:
I do confirm that guy told the truth. I was checking morning newspapers quite recently as usual… and suddenly came across clear evidence of what an awful monster chaosz is. Every villager should avoid a contact with him if he cherishes his own life. Dark times have come, you can't trust anyone. All these journalists’ investigations… all those signs, all molecular table converged in one! Finally… they made accurate drafts of what you need… find your way out of this one…find a meaning!

I am denying all of this blames about zombie!!!! It is a compass set against zombie by Zombie haters!?!?!?!
Pls dont trust this "Transylvania Villager" newspaper its canvassing zombie and trying to ruin this dear zombie reputation!!
We should not allow them to do this things to zombie.
I believe L0neS0meSh@rk is working for dark brotherhood like Orca and others... i knew they would strike back to me after i disclosure them ! but i will not allow u huys to harm zombie ill proteck zombies honour with my life!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
p.s ; btw L0neS0meSh@rk it is very nice work u have done, i have been to be honoured :D for me there is no difference good or bad advertisement ty :D
WharfRat

Postby WharfRat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Sometimes this community really confuses me.