Gloom Post your LoaP?

This is a forum where you can ask our code monkeys for assistance. Questions on technical help belong here.
Insomnia

Gloom Post your LoaP?

Postby Insomnia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm

nice double post, lmao...

and you played DA:O to the end??
wow... just wow.
it had a great storyline from a dwarfs point of view but the combat was just to annoying as well as the stealth was useless, Cant stealth in combat and your in combat sometimes when your not being attacked or even seen!
Gloomfrost

Gloom Post your LoaP?

Postby Gloomfrost » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 am

Yeah that was a weird double-post.. sometimes it's a forum/internet error, a packet must have lost the herd! :)

And yes, I played it to the end, and almost played again! lol, I played each of the DLC's as well. The game is awesome.

I know what you mean about the combat system and control, it's not a game for everyone that's for sure, but I'm find with that kind of combat so it was all good for me, + I loved BG1 + 2 + expansions + Icewind Dale + expansions, + Neverwinter Nights.. lol so I'm used to it.

~Gloom
Insomnia

Gloom Post your LoaP?

Postby Insomnia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Gloomfrost wrote:I loved BG1 + 2 + expansions + Icewind Dale + expansions, + Neverwinter Nights
Played BG1, and NWN
love both of them, but DA:O you cant do combat without pausing, in those you didnt need to, you could if you wanted to, but didnt NEED to.
Gloomfrost

Gloom Post your LoaP?

Postby Gloomfrost » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 pm

What!? Yes you did... I DO remember pausing LESS, but for Sure you'd need to pause....Unless you had a party of like 6 warriors, in which case you can have 4 warriors in DA:O too, then you won't pause at all, especially if you use Tactics..

~G