Favorite Maps No Longer in Developement

This is a forum where you can ask our code monkeys for assistance. Questions on technical help belong here.
Miz

Postby Miz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 pm

B2zeldafreak wrote:Mine is Medieval Builder, and Castle Builder.
I don't remember Medieval builder. But I remember the rest of the Builders series. Like Empire, and Castle, etc.

Badass...
Shogun

Postby Shogun » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Dark Deeds, definitely; wish someone would take over the map's development and update it.

Castlebuilder was fun too.. except there was no incentive for anyone to attack each other.
B2zeldafreak

Postby B2zeldafreak » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 am

Shogun wrote:Dark Deeds, definitely; wish someone would take over the map's development and update it.

Castlebuilder was fun too.. except there was no incentive for anyone to attack each other.
Yea thats pretty much how I feel about Castle Builder, you could spend hours building castles with no one ever fighting.

My favorite Medieval Builder version (3.1.8) Fixed that by having Command posts worth 2000g in income. It could get to be a bit of a turtle if you give someone too long to build their base, but it was still pretty balanced and caused lots of wars.
Antiseen

Postby Antiseen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

I might do some research into a version of the dark deeds map that is unprotected if people wish it to be updated.
Last edited by Antiseen on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.