Map Hacker Evidence

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Invader

Map Hacker Evidence

Postby Invader » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:58 am

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-21 ... layers.w3g

Hey I have the evidence of maphacker( Astrozavr)

Watch how he knows everyones location but that is not the only sign , watch his last 2 kills how he already knew how to react before approaching the base .
Last kill is clear sign of maphacking watch how he avoided spearmen as if he knew they were there..

PS second kill was pinged but last 2 kills are clear evidence of hacking.

The reply is only 9 mins long that's why it's easier to say.
Stormblessed

Re: Map Hacker Evidence

Postby Stormblessed » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:53 am

I don't need to watch it, in order to confirm it.

I played games with Astronub before on entgaming and mmh couple of times and already confirmed him maphacking back then. It was just a matter of time until someone posts this.
(he was under another nickname though, he bragged in the lobby it was him sooo ;3 +same pitiful playstyle)

so yeaaah, astronub is confirmed sad maphacker(remember the guy who had such a flowery speeches on the forums, but couldn't utter an engrish word if you wanted to have a convo with him in the game? that's him if you don't recall this guy LOL

It is funny how someone wants to be treated seriously but all that his brain allows him to do is acorn/dog someone and then if that's not possible, he will maphack the shit out of you :cry:

I wanna see him wiggling in this thread, and then I am gonna dig out my several months old replay that I stored somewhere on my pc, and then we will all show middlefinger to his banned miserable maphacking ass kek.
Astrozavr

Postby Astrozavr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Well, ladies, to be honestly, I'm not surprised some enviers sooner or later will try to blacken my humble personality. Obvious thing is that not every player has strong brains for analytical thinking and recognition of their own mistakes - and such weak people try to rehabilitate themselves by spending slander on a winner. Those people use such primitive ways to crap on somebody without any objective facts because they are not naturally able to see they were less trained and lucky in one concrete match. They prefer to see what they want to see - staying in illusions helps them to continue to think they are invincible gods and their defeat is anyone's guilt, instead of themselves'.
I rate such kind of groundless charges like public acknowledgment of haters' complete unskill as players and complete nasty as humans. In regard to Stormdonk, we played couple of matches some months ago where I kicked his ass and it's funny he still has butthurt and is not able to forget that indignity from a player which he called "noob". Speaking by figurative language that case was just another rape of unlucky offended kid and now all forum people can be witnesses of his...trail of tears here lol. I could put that replay right here but when i tried to add the file i see the message "Invalid file extension: west.w3g" Such a pitty. But may be Falanor can help me with attaching that file ? I really dont know what is the problem with it.

So next, my answer to that noob who posted that slander topic.
Here is replay he linked:
http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-21 ... layers.w3g

So read and learn, my liitle noob with nick "Invader" how to kill a puck of average players for 10 minute game.
1) Open replay, choose vison of player with nick Astrozavr and hide the fog of war.
2) Timing 04:10 - clearly see a guy running through North caves - a little bit magic and he... dies - paying the price for his Winter owl.
3) Timing 07:05 - I checked bottom mining spot and didn't find a villager there, only his warehouse. then I ran away from this place to check a point which was pinged before by gray player. So. if I had had maphack what stopped me to kill Bomberman right then ??? - he was so weak, had no army, no chance to alive and additionaly he was WW ! Ezy victim, isn't it? But I didn't know where his base was exactly and I decided not to spend my time and quickly check pinged spot which was very near. At the replay one can clearly see that I don't have any kind of unfair vision or chatting with Bomberman for team - I played with him first time in life.
4) Timing 07:34 - gray stumbled on me and started to hit me - poor boy , papa astro punished his ass and send him back to home.
5) Timing 08:15 - another obvious place for basing , mining spots are still very popular among players. So I checked it and lucky found another player with low level. I allowed my dog to run deeper in his base because his villager was in the fog of war. See? No any Conspirology.
6) Timing 09:30. Before I already saw a warehouse of Bomberman on west mining so i had a suggestion he might return to continue his mining. I was right. This time he appeared on that spot. I called my dog and send it ahead to check. I unallied him previously so just right clicked on him with my dog then ... magic and the finish . He made mistake choosing to hit my dog insted of my villager and payed for it.

Well, I repeat it again , no conspirology in this game , all my actions were in the frames of rational behaviour , I like fast games and it's my choice how to play and how to act. There is not a one, even small objective fact that indexed on some cheating from my side. Only absurd unfounded shit from an incognito low skill noob. Tell your nickname in game if you are a man.

Finally I hope this little guide will be useful for some crying noobs and their mental level will increase after watching things from the other side of view.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Cut all the derivel, I've seen you maphacking on ent and mmh, perhaps the replay this guy has posted has some field to doubt and controversy regardless, you are a maphacker and a cunt at that. It is known.

Again though, flowery formal speeches won't put more weigh into your words and facts you present, so perhaps you should consider being straightforward because one joke told thousand times really does lose its impact.

and astronub speaking english in this manner is that joke told many times already, and people probly got tired with imaginning you writing these replies 2 hours each(assumption this is how much time it takes you to prepare one answer given the pace at which you used to speak in lobbies and games :-) "ughg bfgdsbgfNOOBBergffddd")

ah right, you've never kicked anyone's ass as you call it, you've been notoriously tked by anyone that had a whim to do so and notoriously mocked because of your playstyle that was coming down to acorns/dog everygame

which was concluded at the time as I recall now, when royalduck walled you in your own base and caged like animal. We've never played since then, but oh well. In the end of the day you live in your own curved time and space I guess \o/

May we meet some day ingame, wanna see that...legendary dog action xD

PS: There is much predicting, foreseeing, assuming in the events that you describe. Even if one game could be a fluke or a series of fluke, it doesn't change a fact that..I've seen you maphacking before so \o/ That was on ent so you weren't really even hiding it back then :-)

Man, perhaps everyone should download maphack and roam freely, in the end it appears all events can be convieniently explained and pinned under category of PREDICTION! ^.^ dem elusive maphackers, unfortunately detecting smart maphacker in warcraft 3 is nearly impossible, it's not CS GO nor league of legends or whatever else is there.

In regards to cs go, Wallhackers usually fake checking spots, so when you describe "sending your dog first convieniently" that's exactly what comes to my mind :DDbut whatev \o/
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

I will investigate this. Topic is locked; will unlock when I post my findings.
Pwnage.@USEast
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 pm

After thoroughly investigating multiple games by Astrozavr, I see no conclusive evidence to suggest that he is maphacking or playing dishonestly in any way. In fact, I find his play to be dynamic and strategically-oriented, despite killing players early being rather unpopular (and will also hurt rating in the future). Regardless, I have no reason to suspect Astrozavr of any wrong doing.

This thread has been unlocked for further discussion, and if you would like to bring new evidence up feel free, but if you accuse Astrozavr of cheating, you better have some very clear evidence. My time is valuable, and spending that time going through replays only to find a smart player is a waste.
Pwnage.@USEast