Ban Jesse James

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Jesse James

Ban Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:35 pm

This dude hacks the map to change the content to however he sees fit! This is obviously an unfair advantage!

If he doesn't like someone doing something he changes it! Totally uncool! We have to team up and ban this guy or we'll never have a fun game of WWT again!

His hacks to the map always just cause more bugs and instability! We need to make WWT great again and get this guy out of here!

Down with Jesse! Down with VoF! Total Anarchy! :twisted:
Depraved_Lunatic

Re: Ban Jesse James

Postby Depraved_Lunatic » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 pm

I 100% agree, let's get this Psycho off our bots! He's a disgrace to all of us! :P
I am a depraved lunatic wearing a pumpkin on my head.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Who is that? Give me link to a replay please. Never seen him playing *trollface*
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Does he even play? Or does he play under a different name?
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:42 pm

He plays very rarely. On a full moon just before the lunar sacrifice to the internet gods. This sacrifice of Sobe Energy Elixir and Smoked Jerky is to ensure the server has no down time and that the new version wont have major bugs. He may have been derelict in his duties as of lately...
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 pm

I totally support a ban for this guy. Inactivity is a huge offense to all of us ! Also I would like to add a couple of reasons why he should be banned:
* Whenever he fixes something on the map he breaks 10 other things.
* Whenever someone asks him to change something he instead adds 10 completely different things that makes the game even more unbalanced and buggy. And it takes him a couple of years until he realises his mistake and removes them.
* Whenever he is asked to fix a major bug, he replies that his old coding was written by an alien, which resided in his brain at that time, and that it is no more in there and he doesn't understand its coding and can't do anything about the problem, because it is too complex.

Lets ban him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 pm

KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:16 am

I just assumed when he plays that he plays under a smurf.
chaosZ

Postby chaosZ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 pm

*I read all the reasons why Jesse need to ban and i think Jesse_james must banned. But before banning Jesse James we should change priority of judgement. We should take all of our attention to the zombie haters :evil: .

* I saw many reports about zombies. They may have right reasons to report this (beutiful)creature like they are attacking my main villager,eating my wife,child,dog,chickens,sheeps etc. or helping WW or prevent ww to win but we should think how we can blame this things for zombie. Like if one lion eat zebra,gazella or human that because it is hungry or attacking another animals cause of territory, we dont blame lion cause it do this things cause it is their natural behaviours. So can we blame that zombie he died and want ravenge from ww or attaacking peoples and eating(brains) them cause he is hungry or stealing their dogs,sons,workers,army cause they want family or comrades or just attack and kill just for fun... we cant blame all of this things causethis is their true natural behaviours, like lions.

* When i saw first time about zombie reports i did not care but after a time i realised that it was like organized canvassing . So i investigate this reports with small steps. And then i found marks that there is hidden society in deep fo this forum like Dark Brotherhood. All of them are controlling the WWT forums and map like deep state.And i learned that all of WWT top 10 players (excluding chaosZ(me:D)) are member of this community. When i found evidence about this dark community i found their new goal. It was contuse zombie reputation and remove from WWT histry forever.

* I talked with many normal player in game, they share me about very interesting information and how they do propoganda about zombie. When i listen them i have been terrified. So i invastigate more deeply and i decide to provoke them to approve this things. I started to write good things at lobby and games about zombies. And i wrote suggestions about zombie. At the end when i suggest Zombie Shop another day i enter a game,one of top 10 player (for privacy and for my own secure ill just give first letter of this player) was there. It was S.(tormblessed) and we started game. While at game he wrote("You heretic! You suggest the zombie shop!"). Then he attak me and try to kill me at that game(he was WW btw).At that shock I couldnt understand whats behind of this action at first but suddenly i regain consciousness and i saw that pure hatred for zombie. With that moment i go more deeper at my research and i found more tragic facts.

* One rumor come to my ear that there is leader of this dark community. When i heard this rumors about leader and his identy i couldnt sleep that night( so i played wwt). i was terrified. For my own secure ill just write his first letter again. P.(wnage) . Yeah you guys didnt read wrong or i ididnt write wrong the leader of community suspect name is Pwnage . When i compile all my evidence all rumors about Pwnage seem true. About 6 or 7 month ago i witness with my own eyes that pwnage hatred to zombies at this game 2016-11-24 23-32 WEREWOLF TRANS +2 (102m15s) 6 players. WW(byzantinos) kill one villager(dranx) and he become zombie but while zombie doing his natural act and attaack villager(pwnage), pwnage get very angry cause zombie dare to touch him and he banish the zombie from game(btw i won that game i survived :D). And in another post @pwnage said("I've been brainstorming some reworking of the zombie class that would somewhat satisfy this suggestion. And to all those zombie haters (including me), I promise my goal with a zombie rework is to mitigate nuisance. ) . And i found one more evedince about in post "Post-Patch Current Meta" that @Pwnage wrote ("Thank you for your observations! I played a game as werewolf in a FH, but didn't have anywhere near that minion count by night 4 or 5. Granted, I was focused specifically on killing villagers and juicy zombies. ") . And i discovered this reply is containing secret order for dark community members. And i learned that he also started to Rewrite system in vJASS is this footstep sound of removing zombie from WWT game forever!!!

* I cant write to much cause i dont feel i am safe now, they are watching me!! I tried to explain what kind of tragedy is coming to us. I invite all authorized members to duty for investigate before its too late!!

With my all respect ChaosZ (The man who bring chaos with Z :mrgreen: )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[spoiler=] :twisted: HEIL ZOMBIE :twisted: [/spoiler]
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Please note that the alleged acts of evil committed by Jesse James are being investigated thoroughly. Rest assured that appropriate punishments shall be dealt if (when) sufficient evidence is found to convict him of wrongdoing.
Pwnage.@USEast