Bomberman hacks!!!

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only

BaN Bomberman?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Yes
50%
No
42%
I am not sure
8%

Total votes: 12
XFliar

Bomberman hacks!!!

Postby XFliar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm

I don't know where to put this but bomberman is the most toxic guy in this community. He is a massive troll and I think he deserve to be banned. Everyone hates him and tries to votekick him before game starts.

I watched couple of replays and I have a suspicion of him hacking games. Look at these two games and see if I am right. He also named every player bomberman which isn't possible without hacking

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-06 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-13 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-06 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-11 ... layers.w3g
SarKonTaLk

Re: Bomberman hacks!!!

Postby SarKonTaLk » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 pm

People can change their own names using the command -name [new name]. However, I have my own suspicions of him maphacking. I am not certain Falanor has the time to be convinced that a player deserves a ban... and I am not certain that you will have the willpower and time to convince him either :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
May I add that votekicking a player is next to impossible, before anyone suggests that.
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:33 pm

one thing that is sure is, they wont ban him, but you can votekick him before the game start or after the game starts.
If you really have no choice to play with him.
Here is some hints for you to counter him.
1: this guy normally go mining at night one on top right , you can either buy a dagger to kill him or mine at north ( stop him from getting the armor)
best situation is 1 people go north 1 go south. Then he is pretty much fucked.
2: ( if step 1 doesn't work) Dont settle at a location before you can get some T 1 archer and melee. If you are using warehouse to get sheep and pig, remember to move them to different locations ( since this guy gonna use the 2250$ spell on the T3 house to search for people's building. One way to protect your econ.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

omg I haven't got even a single read suggesting my ban but this motherfucker already got two!!11

I must be playing with the wrong people, and pissing of wrong people apparently :D
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Stormblessed wrote:omg I haven't got even a single read suggesting my ban but this motherfucker already got two!!11

I must be playing with the wrong people, and pissing of wrong people apparently :D

Ban Stormblessed. Make him happy !

You are welcome, Storm :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby XFliar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 pm

polo5315 wrote:one thing that is sure is, they wont ban him, but you can votekick him before the game start or after the game starts.
If you really have no choice to play with him.
Here is some hints for you to counter him.
1: this guy normally go mining at night one on top right , you can either buy a dagger to kill him or mine at north ( stop him from getting the armor)
best situation is 1 people go north 1 go south. Then he is pretty much fucked.
2: ( if step 1 doesn't work) Dont settle at a location before you can get some T 1 archer and melee. If you are using warehouse to get sheep and pig, remember to move them to different locations ( since this guy gonna use the 2250$ spell on the T3 house to search for people's building. One way to protect your econ.

Thank you for your guide

We tried this but first time he used thunder bolt , then second game he had daggers as well, after that we stopped trying...

I don't think there is any solid strategy that prevent this troll abusing people :( :(
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

get gud, bomberman is just otp scrub sooo get gud enuf so that he isnt prob anymore
Invader

Postby Invader » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:41 am

Stormblessed wrote:get gud, bomberman is just otp scrub sooo get gud enuf so that he isnt prob anymore

The problem is that you cannot avoid it , Bomberman will still bomb your base and ruin your economy no matter how good player you are. There is no defence against it ...
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 am

So based on someone's observation , this guy use the spell from your Tier 3 house( 2250$ something ) to check your building's location. So if you are gonna base and farm, make sure you have 1 to 2 tower and some troops( meele mix with range). Or If you are not gonna base , you should better get armor(25) and shield. He normally build near by the mining point( like really close).

And Storm, did you actually watch the replay?
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:44 am

nop, but obviously I played with bomberman many times before, his tricks only work one time when you don't know with whom you deal with, otherwise you act accordingly

watching these replays becasue guy has "suspicion( he is not even sure lol, I mean if guy is maphacking and you watched the replay - you know it) is useless, also hacking other player's names? really?

pls let's respect eachother, thread's author clearly has nothing, nada, he just expresses his hopelessness in not being able to deal with bomberman

btw, if you are going with base building strat, that guy can literally do shit to ye so, if you can't imagine that, perhaps you should watch some replay instead of serving us 4 useless replays to watch that prove naught

also there is an option to also manually defuse the explosives before they blow up :) (if you happen to don't have any units by the time he sends his regards to you)
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:52 am

well clearly I am not saying he is 100%, but it just trigger me when he actually find every single building I had on the map( for the whole game), it just surprise me lol.
Never had this with any of you. So I am just asking if you see anything wired or what. And If i am not respecting him as a player, why would I actually go in and check the rp lol?
NeverEnding

Postby NeverEnding » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Today I've played with him. although I have no experience to tell that he's maphacking. he did use espionage to get location information.

in term of toxicity level to troll in fbot games. it's really unbearable and HE needs to be taken care of. (other than votekick)

Or maybe we really need a rule to be enforced in regards to trolling other player on purpose.
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:59 am

well, i am not sure, but only one thing that i am sure is he will start tk people by night 3-4 normally. Bring cheese if you can.
orbit84

Postby orbit84 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:17 am

Bomberman is clearly a hacker to what I've seen while playing with him.