Ban on polo5315

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
polo5315

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:19 pm

well I sure he didn't watch the whole replay.
By the way, this guy is a super sonic mouse, Its hard to catch him.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Razvan wrote:Bogus you are talking with bot adminstrator and one of wwt developers! Stop being rude and try to come with real proves that polo it`s using map hack.. If you have time and patience to watch that replay with 1x speed try this thing: Select polo and always keep pressed ctr+c, that show his every single click.. Cheers!

Thank You Razwin.

Now I post the game link http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-11%2008-14%20Werewolf%20Trans%21%21%20%2B2%20Fullhouse%20%28124m08s%29%208%20players.w3g

His cursor stayed on castle from 2:59

12:37 he clicked the first werewolf.

The most: 24:30 He clicked me when I first became werewulf. Those objects are all under fog. His cheating moves are beyond 20 if we go back the all replay. There is no deny for him abusing the game. a poor abuser.

It is not I do not respect administrater. You could say what I claimed cannot prove whether he use cheat, and you are not sure so you wont ban him. I would be ok with that. But what Falanor said is polo5315 is clearly free of using mh. How did you make so sure? How did you know without even watching replay? Sorry, no respect to a administrator like that.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:34 pm

polo5315 wrote:I DO CARE ABOUT BANNING HIM FOR 7 DAYS !
So which mean i cant rekt him the third time.!
By the way Bogus123, you actually did a good job as ww for running 2 hours straight>
Too bad you rage quit on the last one right before I killed you.

If you just use mh like many abuser around, I'm ok with that. But what garbage you are is you keep accusing others using mh while you are the only abuser in the game. Revealing a hypocrite is the most what I like to do. Enjoy! Garbage. :D
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:41 pm

well First thing , I honestly don't know where those evidences come from lol
Secondly, i do think that guy is mh at that point but he actually waste all his time and gold to use the 2250 spell to check my building's location. So he actually didn't use mh.
Last thing, if you can't really handle for losing a game, just quit.
I did spend 2 hours to catch you, you are really great at running away.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 pm

polo5315 wrote:well First thing , I honestly don't know where those evidences come from lol
Secondly, i do think that guy is mh at that point but he actually waste all his time and gold to use the 2250 spell to check my building's location. So he actually didn't use mh.
Last thing, if you can't really handle for losing a game, just quit.
I did spend 2 hours to catch you, you are really great at running away.

Lol. Replay doesn't lie. :D

I am indeed a nb because I started playing the game for 2-3 days since all bot down. It is a great game. You are the good player but you still use MH to make sure you can win. While abusing the game, you are being the victim and blame other players. I can imagine how garbage you are in real life. For a lame like you, just reveal. No more words needed.
Last edited by Bogus123 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 pm

It doesn't matter they ban you or not. But just want everyone viewing this post to watch out: polo5315 IS AN ABUSER OF THE GAME!
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 pm

well that's why you think I am mh.
And I can tell that's the reason why you don't understand how I found u.
remember those fire?
they are located in different entrances and location so that I can tell where you go.
If I use Mh, u wont even survived for 15mins.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 pm

polo5315 wrote:well that's why you think I am mh.
And I can tell that's the reason why you don't understand how I found u.
remember those fire?
they are located in different entrances and location so that I can tell where you go.

Lol keep lying. Go on! :D

If I use Mh, u wont even survived for 15mins.

This is exactly why I reveal you not others. Keep your hypocrisy. You are fucking great player, aren't you? :D
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Some people just can't handle losing... Bogus you need to learn to respect others before demanding from them to respect you.

polo is NOT using mh. I just watched the replay. If a moderator can close this toxic thread it will be great, thanks.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:49 pm

SarKonTaLk wrote:Some people just can't handle losing... Bogus you need to learn to respect others before demanding from them to respect you.

polo is NOT using mh. I just watched the replay. If a moderator can close this toxic thread it will be great, thanks.

Lol when did you see me demanding any respect from anyone here? I came here to reveal an abuser and make sure other players known, not to claim some respect. otherwise who the hell claim respect by making a report. LOL. Your words doesn't make any sense and your advice is useless as you posted in second floor.
SarKonTaLk

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Bogus123 wrote:
SarKonTaLk wrote:Some people just can't handle losing... Bogus you need to learn to respect others before demanding from them to respect you.

Lol when did you see me demanding any respect from anyone here? I came here to reveal an abuser and make sure other players known, not to claim some respect. otherwise who the hell claim respect by making a report. LOL. Your words doesn't make any sense and your advice is useless as you posted in second floor.

But you only embarrass yourself. Nobody will respect your opinion if you keep acting like a child and keep disrespecting others. Just accept that you are wrong and apologize if you are man enough... i know this won't happen, because it requires some guts to admit when you are simply wrong. I hope you can learn a lesson in here... it will come in handy in your future. Best regards.

Any mod to stop this pointless discussion ?
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:44 am

I don't think there is anything productive to be had from further discussion here so I encourage you all to move on to different topics.

We are looking into methods of preventing map hacking and hopefully one of them will work for us. Stay tuned for updates.
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:59 am

SarKonTaLk wrote:
Bogus123 wrote:

But you only embarrass yourself. Nobody will respect your opinion if you keep acting like a child and keep disrespecting others. Just accept that you are wrong and apologize if you are man enough... i know this won't happen, because it requires some guts to admit when you are simply wrong. I hope you can learn a lesson in here... it will come in handy in your future. Best regards.

Any mod to stop this pointless discussion ?

Applogized to you? Lol, you are not the sharpest people around. And I indeed do not think I'm wrong. Just as I said, your words don't make sense here. People watching the post will clearly watch out the moves of polo5315 and maybe possibly include you as cheater too in the game.

Just as I said, TRUTH IS OUT THERE. YOU GARBAGE EXONERATE NO ONE!
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:01 am

Jesse James wrote:I don't think there is anything productive to be had from further discussion here so I encourage you all to move on to different topics.

We are looking into methods of preventing map hacking and hopefully one of them will work for us. Stay tuned for updates.

Ok, Jesse, very enjoy your game. Hope you keep fixing it.
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:56 am

lol TaIyn
I told you he is fun right ?
and bogus123, just think ,
What if i am not mh , just think about that. lol