Ban on polo5315

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Bogus123

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:29 am

polo5315 wrote:lol TaIyn
I told you he is fun right ?
and bogus123, just think ,
What if i am not mh , just think about that. lol

RFOL :D Ok. Let me go on

Same game link Now http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-06-11 ... layers.w3g

52:00 around you start to give hint to your ally since I became stronger.

56:00 When I finish attacking your base but must flee when sun goes up. You cursor keep clicking on me. Oh, by the way, those moves are all under the fog. Just wondering how you deny that

If you think this is not enough. I will go on. I check the later part of the game, you have like beyond 20 crazy moves when we play hide and seek. It is such abuse to the game. It is just crazy when you look back. SHAME!

IF you think this game is not enough. I can help you cheater check another. We played two games and there's no indication you turn your mh off.

I supposed to finish this under the suggestion of Jesse, but seeing you living a lie is such fun. :D Just go on. GARBAGE. You really have eyes in the back of your head.
Last edited by Bogus123 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:36 am

Bogus123 wrote:It doesn't matter they ban you or not. But just want everyone viewing this post to watch out: polo5315 IS AN ABUSER OF THE GAME!

Everyone that happens to see this post is a person that plays with polo for some time now and they won't do nothing but smirk while looking at you as if they had seen some weird guy with pumpkin atop of his head lol(why would you wear it tho?! 8) )

cool show tho

btw did you perhaps come from league of legends? you seem inclined to use word "garbage" fairly often and we summoners liked it here lol

honestly I was waiting to see when you start calling everyone animals, hopefully I didnt spoil it by writing a post here pls continue with your emotional crusade
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Stormblessed wrote:
Bogus123 wrote:It doesn't matter they ban you or not. But just want everyone viewing this post to watch out: polo5315 IS AN ABUSER OF THE GAME!

Everyone that happens to see this post is a person that plays with polo for some time now and they won't do nothing but smirk while looking at you as if they had seen some weird guy with pumpkin atop of his head lol(why would you wear it tho?! 8) )

cool show tho

btw did you perhaps come from league of legends? you seem inclined to use word "garbage" fairly often and we summoners liked it here lol

honestly I was waiting to see when you start calling everyone animals, hopefully I didnt spoil it by writing a post here pls continue with your emotional crusade

It is ok you smirk behind your display. But always remember, you are not everyone and represent no one here. You are a lightweight nobody.

If you like the word "garbage", I'd like to call you "garbage." Only a "garbage" like you would play LOL

And I may call you animal when I came up a word better than blackdog.
Stormblessed

Postby Stormblessed » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

lol, this boy just called me garbage out of the blue :O

you are right I am not everyone, but you see we have some community going on there, players that happened to play with eachother multiple times and know eachother ingame so stop ridiculing yourself man pls

also nice assumption there that I am playing league of legends, I used to some time in the past, but got tired of people like - for example you - calling people garbages, animals, trash on every step.
Will you say something about my mommy and daddy soon, as well?

Well this speaks for itself, there is no room for talking really, you are not a person that anyone reasonable would like to indulge in conversation with.

very barren thread that should indeed be closed.

Cheers!
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Stormblessed wrote: Well this speaks for itself, there is no room for talking really, you are not a person that anyone reasonable would like to indulge in conversation with.

First I must repeat "It is ok you smirk behind your display. But always remember, you are not everyone and represent no one here. You are a lightweight nobody."

You could play as a community or small circle, but it doesn't mean you can abuse the game in any way.

Why you are talking there is no room for talk while you are still talking in this thread.

And you really dont need to worry. I wont check your game since your poor stats. ANd it is not a surprise you've been abused in LOL.

Why close the thread? ENJOY!
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Well I kind of know few top players in this community like Storm or TaIyn etc
We played with each other quite a lot. And the result of insulting storm is getting u killed in every single game , just so u know.
Get him some respect lol ( he is top 7 something btw)
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

polo5315 wrote:Well I kind of know few top players in this community like Storm or TaIyn etc
We played with each other quite a lot. And the result of insulting storm is getting u killed in every single game , just so u know.
Get him some respect lol ( he is top 7 something btw)

I lol you fucking mom. GARBAGE. You dont play with each other. You collude with each other.

For an abuser like you, I'd rather give you mom some respects when I nail her.

And who give the damn about your ranking Rfol. :lol: You think I would give you some respects if you are top 1. RFol. NAIVE

But always remember that It is ok you cheat in the game, but keep you mouth shut in the game. THere s no ground for you to abuse a game while insulting others.

Why you dont save your face for your ranking?

Enjoy your BS
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:14 am

This post has turned toxic. I had hoped you guys could settle this peacefully. Unfortunately I feel compelled to use the dreaded "Dad Voice". I recommend you agree to disagree on this matter and walk away peacefully. You are all welcome on this forum and should not endeavor to take any actions that deter others from being here. If you cannot get along with other members of the community I suggest you avoid contact with them. After all, there is enough games of WWT and enough players that you don't have to play the same games with each other if you don't want to. I don't want to close this thread as I want to afford anyone the opportunity to make amends if they would like to. However, if if this toxic behavior continues I will be forced to close this thread.
polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 am

Yeah I will stop, I think I will deal with him in game instead of here.
So, please allow this guy to play in the fbot again.
It will be a great fun for me. Thank you
Bogus123

Postby Bogus123 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 pm

polo5315 wrote:Yeah I will stop, I think I will deal with him in game instead of here.
So, please allow this guy to play in the fbot again.
It will be a great fun for me. Thank you

Sorry guys, I must reply this noob. He is so dumb.

You have the poorest reading ability not on reading Jesse's words, but everyone's post in this thread.

I guess half posts in this thread fall on your deaf ear, even those on your side.

In real life, you must be a very very poor student. But, btw, who care. :o

And I dont see you play any good in this game, even with the help of MH.

I'm very open to play any game with you. Not only WWT. DOTA, Footmen, LTD. any game you want. COME TO REKT ME!

I always like to rape an abuser, especially a poor abuser like you. Don't worry. will give you a privilege to use mh, since you are mh addict.

JUST COME HERE! YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!