Ban on polo5315

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Ban on polo5315

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:38 am

http://bot.vofpro.com/player.php?player ... battle.net

Huge MH abuser just see the replay. He knows everyone's position and of course who is werewolf. Pretending to know nothing, but keep give allies notifications where werewolf is. When there's only him left, he use mh evading attack or use it to chase any other. He should be ashamed of himself. Huge Werewofl-transylvania abuser.
User avatar
SarKonTaLk
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby SarKonTaLk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:52 pm

This is pure bs. Polo doesn't maphack. Please provide a link to a specific replay and explain your reasons, so that I can tell you why you are wrong :) Cheers.
___________________________________________________________________
Ingame name: TaIyn
Waiting for the removal of the Shield mining upgrade, balanced Scarecrow ability, Oak Towers Limit and an increase of the Spearshot cooldown :idea: :idea: :idea:
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Bogus123 wrote:http://bot.vofpro.com/player.php?player=polo5315&server=useast.battle.net

Huge MH abuser just see the replay. He knows everyone's position and of course who is werewolf. Pretending to know nothing, but keep give allies notifications where werewolf is. When there's only him left, he use mh evading attack or use it to chase any other. He should be ashamed of himself. Huge Werewofl-transylvania abuser.

Hey, mate! I've watched this replay where polo played as werewolf and you two had a long game without anyone else left. I haven't noticed any signs of maphacking, quite the oppisite actualy, he missed your villager few times with his army, bumped into other's bases full of enemy troops with just his villager and often used wolf sight ability along with espionage to track your (and others) current position, thats why he knew where to go.

He shows very professional gameplay as werewolf I must say. I would recommend watching that replay to anyone who wants to learn how to play ww.
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Falanor wrote:
Bogus123 wrote:http://bot.vofpro.com/player.php?player=polo5315&server=useast.battle.net

Huge MH abuser just see the replay. He knows everyone's position and of course who is werewolf. Pretending to know nothing, but keep give allies notifications where werewolf is. When there's only him left, he use mh evading attack or use it to chase any other. He should be ashamed of himself. Huge Werewofl-transylvania abuser.

Hey, mate! I've watched this replay where polo played as werewolf and you two had a long game without anyone else left. I haven't noticed any signs of maphacking, quite the oppisite actualy, he missed your villager few times with his army, bumped into other's bases full of enemy troops with just his villager and often used wolf sight ability along with espionage to track your (and others) current position, thats why he knew where to go.

He shows very professional gameplay as werewolf I must say. I would recommend watching that replay to anyone who wants to learn how to play ww.

Rfol. you are blind or you really see the replay? It is I played the werewulf. Not him. How he used my sight ability? He is a simple mher and evade hunt in the early game. The problem is he keep giving allies hints. He use campfire, not espionage you said, to clear fog that you can click when you chase. That cant determine he is not using mh. This is not the only game I play with him. How trash this player is is he keep accusing other players using Mh when he is only mher in the game. Garbage!
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Bogus123 wrote:Rfol. you are blind or you really see the replay?
I will ban you instead, if you talk to me this way, have some respect.
Bogus123 wrote:It is I played the werewulf. Not him.
I gave you direct link to the replay, click it and watch. The game you are talking about happened 2 hours later. If he uses maphack, there is no point for him to turn it on in one game and off in another.
Bogus123 wrote:The problem is he keep giving allies hints. He use campfire, not espionage you said
Its allowed to give hints to anyone and campfire is also not prohibited.
He is not maphacker; he just plays better than you do, have some courage to admit it.
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Falanor wrote:
Bogus123 wrote:Rfol. you are blind or you really see the replay?
I will ban you instead, if you talk to me this way, have some respect.
Bogus123 wrote:It is I played the werewulf. Not him.
I gave you direct link to the replay, click it and watch. The game you are talking about happened 2 hours later. If he uses maphack, there is no point for him to turn it on in one game and off in another.
Bogus123 wrote:The problem is he keep giving allies hints. He use campfire, not espionage you said
Its allowed to give hints to anyone and campfire is also not prohibited.
He is not maphacker; he just plays better than you do, have some courage to admit it.


Ok, but I dont see what you said is at the point. You did not watch both replay carefully. He was not werewulf whatever the game you mentioned. I was in that 2 hours early game. Bomberman was werewolf and he keep accusing Bomberman as mher, but he is actually and only mher in the game.

Otherwise, he's been using MH. There is no indication he turn it off.

No one said campfire is forbidden in the game, but building campfire did not prove he is clean. Lol and if you didnt have mh how you give your teammates hints out of thin air.
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 pm

I gave you link to the replay I watched. Click it. Download. Watch.
And write here exact minute and second where you see him using maphack or reacting to things he didn’t know.
I don’t have time for watching all the replays. I watched one, which proved that Polo did not use maphack.
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Falanor wrote:I gave you link to the replay I watched. Click it. Download. Watch.
And write here exact minute and second where you see him using maphack or reacting to things he didn’t know.
I don’t have time for watching all the replays. I watched one, which proved that Polo did not use maphack.

Why dont watch the replay yourself? Is it very hard for you to watch him maphacking whole game before you begin to exonerate.

How you make sure he is not mher before you watch the replay.
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 pm

You are bad at reading aren't you? Read all my messages again.
I watched replay where Polo played as werewolf. He did NOT use maphack there, I have other things to waste my time on.
One more message from you and I'll give you a ban, seriously.
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Ban on polo5315 2

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:06 pm

to Falanor

Who cares the damn you lock anyone here. What makes you keep protecting a big big abuser in a series of games. What makes you so sure he did not use MH. Best and worst players both use mh to boost their skills, and how you make sure yourself they are not?

I am mentioning my two games and you let me watch another. Rfol Who the fuck you think you are. Clown. You exonerate no one here. He is a BIG ABUSER!
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Well, calm yourself and enjoy your 7 days ban then.
Bogus123
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 am

Ban on polo5315 3

Postby Bogus123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

to Falanor

Lol. Who care the damn of the ban. You think I care about playing this mher-full game? lol. But as I mentioned, you exonerate no one here. polo5315 is a BIG BIG ABUSER.
User avatar
Falanor
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Falanor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Okay, okay, we get it.
polo5315
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 am

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby polo5315 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:16 pm

I DO CARE ABOUT BANNING HIM FOR 7 DAYS !
So which mean i cant rekt him the third time.!
By the way Bogus123, you actually did a good job as ww for running 2 hours straight>
Too bad you rage quit on the last one right before I killed you.
Razvan
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: Ban on polo5315

Postby Razvan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Bogus you are talking with bot adminstrator and one of wwt developers! Stop being rude and try to come with real proves that polo it`s using map hack.. If you have time and patience to watch that replay with 1x speed try this thing: Select polo and always keep pressed ctr+c, that show his every single click.. Cheers!