Toxic player that play together as WW

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
matosch83

Toxic player that play together as WW

Postby matosch83 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:30 pm

ratwie and bangbobaggings were playing together from the beginning and ratwire was ww. bang has at least played over a 100 games and ratwire mostlikely used a new account. Bang came bevor night or night and used dynamite to destroy my walls and naturally he hunted down the otherplayers directly and indirectly for ratwie as well. Because of people like them others will mostlikely stop playing.
replay from the http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-09-26 ... layers.w3g you can watch it here.
bangbob was lvl 25 villager at day 3 so he is definitely an expierence player.

Oh yeah Ratwie even said in the beginning to a new player you shouldnt work together with ww or they will report them ..............
Blondie91

Re: Toxic player that play together as WW

Postby Blondie91 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Happened the same to me several times with the same players..

Rawtie
Faltrog
Raith
Odeleran

this 4 players ALWAYS team up with wolf and only focus on killing the rest of the players without bothering themselves.

This is not only against the nature of this map, its done on purpouse just to ruin the experience for the rest.

U can watch ANY replay of Rawtie and you will find out its not a lie.. not only that.. they maker sure they harrass you verbaly in the middle of the game.

I love this map, and I understand when friends want to play together and team up. But this is just ganging against players for the only sake of ruining their game and making us lose time. I dont aprove it, and i bet nobody will.

http://bot.vofpro.com/player.php?player ... battle.net

This 3 players not only like to ruin the game for the rest, they also verbaly abuse of them. If you see their last game, the result is always the same..

Watch their profiles, they always play together..

EDIT: A new player confirmed to team up with this guys even when they are werewolf, "Diildo_Swaggins" .. Could be one of the named before with ne account.. but it is 100% confirmed (by watching all his replays playing with rawtie) that they help each other even when they are werewolf..
Last edited by Blondie91 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrKakachav

Postby MrKakachav » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:22 am

Wow, I feel your pain, glad I'm not the only one. As stated, they always play together, and once again as pointed out, I can appreciate wanting to play with friends, but when you have 3-4 people, one of them always more or less guaranteed the wolf team up just to steamroll everyone else, it's pretty lame dude. Pretty much at the point of leaving the lobby the moment they join together, I know they have a bunch of smurfs too.
Blondie91

Postby Blondie91 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:47 pm

MrKakachav wrote:Wow, I feel your pain, glad I'm not the only one. As stated, they always play together, and once again as pointed out, I can appreciate wanting to play with friends, but when you have 3-4 people, one of them always more or less guaranteed the wolf team up just to steamroll everyone else, it's pretty lame dude. Pretty much at the point of leaving the lobby the moment they join together, I know they have a bunch of smurfs too.

Exactly, having to leave a lobby and expecting more people to join another game in which they are not present when there are not so many players is a real struggle and waste of time (still not as much waste as playing with this bunch we are talking about).

And the worst part is you can't even votekick them because they are always 3-4 players and they will end up voteckicking you (happened yesterday).

If it was only 1 toxic player we could deal with it in the lobby or even inside the game.. But 4 players always teamed up regardless of who the wolf is and only wanting to make people mad b not just killing but provoking with verbal abuse is not cool. They don't want to play, they want us NOT to play!
KidsEatFree

Postby KidsEatFree » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:53 pm

I've run across this as well in the only game I've played with all 4 of them they all based together in a super base even though one was Werewolf and just killed off the other players.
MrKakachav

Postby MrKakachav » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 pm

One of the only ways I can think of countering it (if they're banned I expect the they'll just make a new account) is perhaps here and there having set times for privately hosted community games where the regulars can all band together for a less toxic game? I've played with a few of the 'pros' and the difference in attitude is like night and day, they take the time, willing to teach you (e.g Hooded, Blondie91, Mato) as opposed to the others, Ratwie etc who you just spend the whole game listening to absurdly racist spam, trolling and otherwise toxic behaviour in general.

I can appreciate the ongoing public games is good to bring in new players but I think if everyone was aware that there were more friendly games ongoing with the chance to learn without being harassed it might help create a new influx of fans for this brilliant map. At the moment (fortunately I've had others teach me) the skill ceiling is extremely high, and can be quite off putting to other players who're interested in the map but end up getting steamrolled by more experienced players with only the intention of trolling.

Furthermore, I'd just like to point out that about 90% of the community I've seen so far have been extremely supportive and great fun to play the game with, it'd be a shame for the map to be tarnished by the few that aren't.
Falanor

Postby Falanor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Unfortunately it’s quite hard to tell when its “normal” behave and when its “toxic”. This is a pvp game and killing people works as a strategy, so we are walking on an edge here.

Therefore, highest priority for us is keeping community satisfied with having healthy competition and this certainly does look like teaming abuse.
I won’t ban these people from the bot, but I’m giving my permissions to all moderators to kick these players (only in lobby!) if you decide so.
Read here how to use moderator commands.

Blondie91 has been promoted to moderator.
In addition, please, if you ever see them again, tell that if they proceed with this kind of strategy, I will have to punish them with a permanent ban.
MrKakachav

Postby MrKakachav » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 pm

Thanks Falanor, you the man. :D
Blondie91

Postby Blondie91 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:55 am

Thanks you Falanor :)

This will surely cool down all the heat generated by this players.

Still... I will try to not use the kick command and talk it with them because they are quite the active players and I think thats what we need to make this awesome community bigger. If they really enjoy this map as much as we do I bet they will stop the agressive behaviour and let the rest enjoy the game :)

If they keep trying to ruin the game for the rest then I will not let them join the lobby and report here again.

Once again thanks for helping us. I will be very correct with the moderation inside lobby.

And lets all have a good hunt!
matosch83

Postby matosch83 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 am

Jup thx Falanor, with this we can maybe get those trolls to either play fair or kick them until they get it.
dudlan66

Postby dudlan66 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:15 pm

The way to deal with these 4 guys is to chose WW as preferred game style and then chose unexpected place for base. Their main weakness is their inability to have a strong base. If you rush army then they don't have much chance. All you need to do is to lvl ww to high lvl 18-20 to kill them off. Use espionage frequently to kill off bases .
They usually focus on their villager more than their base.

They are noobs but they have an advantage in numbers. They usually base around North/South Mine

For guide

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-08-14 ... layers.w3g
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com