Report for maphackers!

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Astrozavr
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 am

Report for maphackers!

Postby Astrozavr » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Here is replay
http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-08-02 ... layers.w3g

I don't know exactly what it was but it's very similar I came across some maphackers in that game. Their nicks are orbit84 and dudian66. I ask for Bot's moderators to investigate that case carefully because one of them charged I was hacking - pure lie - and he hacked himself, can you imagine ? The nick of that dishonest person is Dudian66.
Just look at timing 11:40 and 15:40 - he played as zombie after I killed him - and he twice stumbled on me and instantly used his stun! How did he know where I was ? How did he calculate exactly that moment ? I ask moderators to pay attention on that fact I was running across a vast part of the map in random directions after dudian66 became zombie. So I don't believe it was simply luck - he did it twice! Of course when he came near to me he acted in such way his hacking didn't look like map hacking - he hit animals and he waited for a right moment to attack me suddenly.
Another person who obviously had maphack is orbit84. Almost at the beginning of the game in timing about 01:55 he pinged me EXACTLY in that place where I was in that moment! It was not popular and obvious place where I could be, but he somehow knew my position and pinged it for everyone - despite the fact he located himself on the other side of the map! HE couldn't have known where I was in that moment because he didn't even stumble on me from the start of the game - our directions were different. But nevertheless he pinged me without knowing it honestly, it is very similar to map hacking I guess.
And how these dirty hackers have audacity to charge me in some cheating??? They hack themselves and obviously try to divert suspicions from themselves, slandering on me ! But every my action in that game was honest - I checked only those points where my enemies could be, because I watched previously their replays and I suspected their locations with a high degree of probability. Yellow player has no imagination - he always use couple of places for basing from the beginning. It was easy enough to find out him. When I didn't find another nasty player called dudian66 on both mining spots and his lovely fishing place I moved to the north fishing spot and luckily stumbled a player with Christian cross instead of nick (probably it was mpb) and while I was chasing him I stumbled on Dudian66 which appeared to be right next to me! Next part of game was hide-n-seek but Dudian66 undoubtedly used some kind of cheating to discover me by reasons described above...
Finally I suspected pink player was a werewolf (you can see it clearly on the first night time when I checked top mining spot and found red player and wolf's corpses in that place). Pink's base was left from the mining spot and it was very closely for those corpses I saw during first night. Some time after he left his base but I failed and didn't succeed to kill him because of choosing wrong direction for chasing him. That is pure proof I didn't use any kind of cheating and hacking, because if I used it I would have chosen right direction to chase him.
In conclusion I request moderators to put the final point in all these suspicions that I’m cheating. Why previous topic was deleted without any commentary of moderators? I don't like every raging and crying twat will discredit me every game. These guys have some mental or other sort of problems and project them on me because they are afraid of somebody will uncover their own dirty methods of play and because they obviously are naught IRL trying to assert themselves at my expense! I request moderators not to delete this topic this time and conduct careful investigation who is a real maphacker and who is a slanderer.

I suppose that permanent ban on Fbot will be fair punishment for dudian66 and orbit84.

I ask Pwnage and Falanor don't ignore my post and to take appropriate measures.

Thanks for your attention.
dudlan66
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby dudlan66 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:53 am

Wow Just wow :D Ok I gonna explain this as clearly as possible so your little mind can absorb it.

Ok firstly after checking replay there were few shady moments , and although you did find everyone those spots are usually occupied anyways. Therefore I don't have a valid evidence to prove you are hacking , nor did I report you or post anything on the forum. I did accuse you in the game as there was already thread suggesting that.

Secondly , if I was hacking why would I use espionage in every single game I play?
Unlike you who just happens to find everyone without any espionage, why would I spent on average 8000 gold on espionage in my games ? A bit weird don't you think so?

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-08-02 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-08-02 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-30 ... layers.w3g

http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-17 ... layers.w3g

In every single game I play I use espionage , why would I do that if I had MH?

Can check any game I played.

Lastly now pay attention to this ;as you see in replay , astro tked everyone so I went to north mine and see a base . Guess what I think Astro would come to kill poor guy so I waited there for astro as I knew his weird behaviour and bingo he is there. Not too hard to predict that, was it? When I found you second time you just happened to be there luck ,coincidence or astro's 100% instinct to find ppl ;)

Btw assumption is not a fact nor evidence ,so please next time you accuse me kiddo - make sure you had something valid otherwise you sound like a clown ;)

Peace

Dudlan66
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
orbit84
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 am

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby orbit84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:05 am

In response to your absolute arbitrary comments I pinged there because you go there every damn game and get the toxic bomb. It will take quite a slow person not to notice a pattern on how you play and cheat. Let me ask you how did you know that I was at the bottom left of the map? You did not know and it is so obvious you're map hacking on how you never try to scout. References the game itself is such a stupid move because of how incriminating it is. You went after people with no scout then after me then turned back.
orbit84
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 am

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby orbit84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:11 am

You will be banned once there is a poll that is taken on whether you should be banned or not. So many people agree that you cheat to say I cheat is insulting your brain power. VofPro will have to be insane not to ban you.
Astrozavr
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 am

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby Astrozavr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:05 pm

this:
dudlan66 wrote:...and although you did find everyone those spots are usually occupied anyways. Therefore I don't have a valid evidence to prove you are hacking...
Dudlan66


and this:
dudlan66 wrote:Unlike you who just happens to find everyone without any espionage...
Dudlan66

I don't understand you really have so tough problems with your logic or how? Firstly you told about popular spots for being usually occupied where I found you all and next a couple of lines below you again wonder how I did it without espionage... Also you confirmed by yourself that I was not hacking so for what reason was that phrase about espionage said? Is it your last pathetic attempt to bite me when you don't have any rational arguments to suspect me hacking?

And what do other your games (you reffered to) prove regarding this concrete game? First of all these were OTHER games and of course you could play them with disabled hacks for that period of time, why not? I don't report about some other games you played with other people, I'm absolutely unconcerned about them, I talk about THIS one game which you played zombie versus me and DEFINITELY were not able to use espionage at least by that reason zombies DON'T HAVE THAT ABILITY. May be those moments you found me were luck, may be hack - Fbot has its moderators to investigate such cases, I hope they will decide what it was exactly.
Astrozavr
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 am

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby Astrozavr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:58 pm

orbit84 wrote:I pinged there because you go there every damn game and get the toxic bomb.

I request moderators to pay attention on this absolutely false but very significant remark of that dirty slanderer who helps to reveal full nonsense of his words by his own hands! He talks about "every damn game" I played - 236 games totally according to accurate statistics. Check a couple of my random replays from 236 - and you will make sure I use rush for toxic bomb very rarely, exclusively on mood and it is very exotic kind of strategies, so as the spot on the map for this.

I will willingly provide you with some examples of my lastest replays where I use absolutely different strategies from game to game, and only sometimes I used toxic bomb.

Here they are:
1) http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-31 ... layers.w3g
2) http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-29 ... layers.w3g
3) http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-30 ... layers.w3g
4) http://bot.vofpro.com/replay/2017-07-29 ... layers.w3g

A compilation of fresh replays above totally proves I use mix of different strategies and map's positions and obviously don't use toxic bomb "every damn game".

Replay № 4 from in this list clearly demonstrates how I killed orbit84 simply with dog, without any toxic magic, started my game from mining....
So the conclusion: player Orbit84 intentionally TRIES TO DECEIVE respectable moderators, painting things what they ARE NOT in reality. I bet he is certainly doing it to cover his own map-hacking because he uses a LIE to justify his hacking PINGing of my rare position in the beginning of the topic's replay. He surely could not have known that I was exactly there, instead of for example mining spot/middle spot/huntering etc.

orbit84 wrote: Let me ask you how did you know that I was at the bottom left of the map? You did not know and it is so obvious you're map hacking on how you never try to scout. References the game itself is such a stupid move because of how incriminating it is. You went after people with no scout then after me then turned back.


Again dirty lie from a little blind fool. At timing 09:30 everyone who watched the replay saw your DOG running right in front of me.I saw it and then demolished my farm. I didn't know your base' point and one can see on the replay that I don't have any vision for it. I even didn't spent my time for checking those southen corners of map because I had purpose for my own survival.
After all was said here I still insist on Orbit84 will be banned on Fbot.
Astrozavr
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 am

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby Astrozavr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:16 pm

orbit84 wrote:You will be banned once there is a poll that is taken on whether you should be banned or not. So many people agree that you cheat to say I cheat is insulting your brain power. VofPro will have to be insane not to ban you.


Dear moderators, have you read this??? This nasty guy imagined he is a Mighty One, may be he convinced himself he is more powereful than administration of Fbot to take decision who will be banned and who won't be by his own choice??? Who is this guy at all? Usual raging noname ? How can he threaten to me in such self-confidently manner talking about any "polls" and other shit. Doesn't the only moderator decide who deserves ban or may be I dont know something about rules here ? And look at his last phrase "VofPro will have to be insane not to ban you" - is it normal to say shit like this about VofPro team? He allowes himself to give orders to VofPro admins and calls them "insane" if they don't obey to him! What an incredible arrogance from that young boy, he should be returned back in Junior school to learn good manners again lol.
dudlan66
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby dudlan66 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:36 am

Look , imagination is not same thing as a logic ok?

I never said I had evidence , however that does not mean you are not MH and I will watch you from now on and if I see anything suspicious it will be here ;) . Just put on google Astrozavr and all searches are related to Map Hack at sites such as; euro battle ,ent bot etc. So if you did it once ,why wouldn't you do it again?


Ok now to my case; So based on your observation I had MH off in every other game but the one I played with you I had it on right? Ok so
If I had MH why wouldn't I go after you straight away? I had a dog that could chase you all around the map , why would I wait for you to kill me? Ehm weird , also why would I not avoid you before you entered my base? See how much logic is in your argument? None ;)

Well Falanor or Pwnage can check me , I have nothing to hide ;) You just sound really dumb and honestly I have no time to argue with you or read your senseless essays.
Please follow and support us on
www.footballhed.com
User avatar
KidsEatFree
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Report for maphackers!

Postby KidsEatFree » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:15 pm

I've played with Dudlan, quite a bit. I don't think he map hacks as i've been able to kill him on occasion with some cheese like walling off paths so he couldn't run away from me. Astrovazhr on the other hand, I've no hard proof that he's cheated and i've no replays saved of him, but when I have played with him I've thought it odd that he was typically able to find me on day 2 when i'm wolf and kill me without scouting.